Talk about your Avatars

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

It's true, i don't think i've ever seen twobuy kill so much as one infant.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

He's such a cad. And he can't complete the latest YMSC, definitely not worth a vote.

(GreenCrayon finished it before it was even released, but wanted to give other people a chance.)
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Alright, I'm convinced. Jesster is definitely GreenCrayon, but in disguise (a little). Nobody could possibly be that much of a follower. Not even The Boy Wonder. I'm sure this topic has been discussed previously, but I'm too lazy to look.

tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Post by tucker »

ruotwocone wrote:Alright, I'm convinced. Jesster is definitely GreenCrayon, but in disguise (a little). Nobody could possibly be that much of a follower. Not even The Boy Wonder. I'm sure this topic has been discussed previously, but I'm too lazy to look.
or maybe they are gay lovers like justin tumberlake and michael moore... damn you HawHaw. DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!
huh?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

ruotwocone wrote:Alright, I'm convinced. Jesster is definitely GreenCrayon, but in disguise (a little).
Well, we're in the same country, it seems. Or at least the same continent.

But if I'm Jesster, then I now have over 100 extra posts to my name. :D Now that's the sort of devotion you could never have, TwoBuy.
Pirate.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

Booya!

And I'm just sticking up for the Britonian section.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

GreenCrayon wrote:But if I'm Jesster, then I now have over 100 extra posts to my name. :D Now that's the sort of devotion you could never have, TwoBuy.
Damn, now you are the post leader by 25... er 24. I see your game. Trying to steal my votes in the first poll!

PS: m_uPost++;
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

While your dilemma is great, my dilemma is worse. I can't think of a snazzy 100-post worthy title for myself. Except possibly Filesharing communist, but it's a bit too blase for this forum. I'm open to suggestions.

tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Post by tucker »

what about something involving death and brutal destruction or something a little more subtle like flesh eating pancakes or rabid monkey poop piles from the planet gishmah
huh?

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Well... I'm not sure where "Jesster" is claiming to be from, but I'm guessing Canadia if he's willing to defend Britain... after 1945 anyways. Once again, I'm too lazy to look. Of course, if he is Canadian he would 1. be part of the commonwealth and technically be British and 2. GreenCrayon wouldn't have to adjust his colours and theatres into proper, american english when writing his extra posts. Of course, if "Jesster" is claiming to be a real american and not just a north american, then i commend GreenCrayon on his seemless transition between good english and crappy "cheerio ol' bean" english.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Oh and Jesster, here's some good 100 post names for you:
1. GreenCrayon = Jesster
2. Jesster: the extra "s" is for "I'm British" (in Britain, "I'm" starts with an "s")
3. Jesster: the world's first GreenCrayon groupie (this is sad seeing as how you have to be your own first groupie)

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

ruotwocone wrote:3. Jesster: the world's first GreenCrayon groupie
Not so!

I have dozens of groupies who are constantly trying to get a piece of the Crayon. I have to beat them off with a specially-made stick. :roll:

But, seriously... Jesster was around long before I needed an extra vote. Which is more than can be said for some people.
Pirate.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

Booya! And I'm from the South of England. My name is Jesse Raen-Saunders (Thus the extra s in Jesster), and I work as a ring announcer for wrestling companies (And also work for Asda).

I am not, as previously believed, a large green crayon. Mainly because crayons don't wear cowboy hats.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Jesster wrote:Mainly because crayons don't wear cowboy hats.

The irony here is, I don't look like a giant crayon, but that is my hat*.

* Actually, I lost that hat in a minibus, but I've got one just like it. So, what I'm trying to say here is, do I qualify as an admin now?
Pirate.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

GreenCrayon wrote:Actually, I lost that hat in a minibus, but I've got one just like it. So, what I'm trying to say here is, do I qualify as an admin now?
Nope, I was gunna say yes, but you used the word minibus. Minibus for christ's sake! No admin of mine can be that British.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?