Mystery of the Missing...Crayon

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

User avatar
GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:16 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:So the Crayon [...] is [...] a [...] slut [...] to Zach [...].
Yeah, that's how it is. Jealous?

I've just read this entire thread for the first time. I was wondering when the topic would come back around to me, not so much because I'm narcissistic as that the topic was originally centred around me.

Man, I almost forgot how intentionally off-topic this forum was.

Did I meet you before I disappeared, Lexy? Is it too late to deliver congratulations on the new life you've made?
Pirate.

User avatar
TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'
Posts: 2172
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:15 am
Location: Pimpin' (It's a location if you're doing it right)
Contact:

Post by TwoBuy »

GreenCrayon wrote:Is it too late to deliver congratulations on the new life you've made?
Yes, you've already been shunned. Like everyone else who's never met you, she already hates you.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

User avatar
hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw
Posts: 830
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:00 pm
Location: Tucker's fat mom

Post by hawhaw1267 »

GreenCrayon wrote:I've just read this entire thread for the first time. I was wondering when the topic would come back around to me, not so much because I'm narcissistic as that the topic was originally centred around me.
And created by me!

User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
Posts: 8051
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!
Contact:

Post by Lethal Interjection »

hawhaw1267 wrote: And created by me!
No one cares.

User avatar
TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'
Posts: 2172
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:15 am
Location: Pimpin' (It's a location if you're doing it right)
Contact:

Post by TwoBuy »

I think he's actually dead this time. He won't reply to my emails either. So... who wants his stuff?
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:12 am
Location: My cat's name is mitten.

Post by cheez.wiz »

He's still there. At least that's the rumor.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

User avatar
wolf
She-Barbarian of the North
Posts: 651
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:36 pm
Location: Canadia

Post by wolf »

TwoBuy wrote:I think he's actually dead this time. He won't reply to my emails either. So... who wants his stuff?
There is a chance he's not dead. Perhaps he's like me and only visits the forum when drunk and the woman is away. And if you do that there are a lot of inane threads and posts and after awhile you say f**k it because you're lost.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

User avatar
TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'
Posts: 2172
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:15 am
Location: Pimpin' (It's a location if you're doing it right)
Contact:

Post by TwoBuy »

wolf wrote:There is a chance he's not dead. Perhaps he's like me and only visits the forum when drunk and the woman is away. And if you do that there are a lot of inane threads and posts and after awhile you say f**k it because you're lost.
That's why there is this button. This place is great cause you can ignore 40 posts in a thread and everything still makes sense at the end! Yea*!

Also, I was at a BBQ this weekend and after beer number fourteen or so**, I couldn't stop thinking about the relish on my hamburger and how it better not have any white or fuzzy "pickles" in it.

*I've never liked this spelling of the exclamation
**Many of you might not have noticed that I'm a borderline*** alcoholic
***raging
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Post Reply