Admin Idol Poll

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Who should be the official unofficial admin of the Outlands?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:51 pm

Person with the most total SMBC forum posts
10%
Person whom Zach appointed as 'de facto' admin
60%
Person who made my avatar
30%

Total votes: 10

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

GreenCrayon wrote: See, now I thought better of you we_are. When people described you as TwoBuy's fleshy hand-puppet? I told 'em where to go*. Now, I'm wishing I hadn't got into that bar-brawl that cost me three teeth. Three teeth for you, we_are. Three.

* First right, after the corner.

...Im a bastard.. Now I dont know what to do... Three teeth, TwoBuy, three teeth.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

wolf wrote:Hmmm, I'm still on the fence. I haven't seen anything that is targeted at my demographic.
Um... okay.

I have dozens of female friends, which includes lesbians and bisexuals. TwoBuy only has dozens of jokes about females, which include laughs at the expense of "dykes" as he calls them.

On a dark night, because of my long hair, I can be mistaken for a woman. TwoBuy can only be mistaken for a mountain goat, dark night or no.

Also, I... really... want your vote? Does that count?
Pirate.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

TwoBuy wrote:I keep my peeps' options open. For shizzle yo.*

*I should be commanding the minority vote after that post.
See, I support minorities!

I've always maintained that when I was little I was abandoned by wolves and raised by a pack of hippies*. They tought me to love minorities so much I had a gay man as a bridesmaid in my wedding. Also, that's gotta make me part-wolf or something. Oh and I helped run a successful campaign for a female senetor. So I obviously don't have problems with women's rights.

we_are, you can be my Secretary of Commedy, and Speaker of the Forum.

wolf, you can be Ambassador to the Peeps, and Commander-in-Chief of Keepin' it Real.

Crayon, if you give up now I have a lucrative offer: Prince of Engaged Portable Toilets. Think it over.

*Honestly, I've been saying that for years.
Person who voted against women's suffrage wrote:TwoBuy can only be mistaken for a mountain goat, dark night or no.
Hey, I can be mistaken for a woman! So long as it's Sinead O'Connor... and from the back.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

TwoBuy wrote:we_are, you can be my Secretary of Comedy, and Speaker of the Forum
Lets hear what The crayon has to say, Im a power hungry tag-along. I dont belive Im a minority, beside the fact that Im caucasian.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

we_are_138 wrote:I dont belive Im a minority, beside the fact that Im caucasian.
Yeah, I think in California that qualifies.
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

TwoBuy wrote:wolf, you can be Ambassador to the Peeps, and Commander-in-Chief of Keepin' it Real.
Wow, you're on the ball! I never even said that my vote could be bought yet you seem to know. I'm leaning towards TwoBuy.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

TwoBuy wrote:
we_are_138 wrote:I dont belive Im a minority, beside the fact that Im caucasian.
Yeah, I think in California that qualifies.
Yet I dont get any Minority "support" By way of college and whatnot, what gives?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

we_are_138 wrote:Lets hear what The crayon has to say, Im a power hungry tag-along.
I'd be happy to assign you as my Grand High Kicker of Asses, as well as an honourary position as Tester of Cute Girls. My suggested nickname would be Bo'sun, as you'll have a position of absolute power and control under my harsh leadership. When my man we_are says someone's cool, I'm happy to listen; we all know you've got the best judge of character around here. When you think arbitrarily cruel rules would be funny? That's in too.

Wolf, I think I should offer you the position of Barbarian of the Northern Lands, which will be entirely under your jurisdiction. You may also have an honourary position as Tester of Cute Girls. Your primary responsibilities will include keeping the letter "u" in "colour"; we've got to stick together on that one. You'll also be able to dictate the new decoration schemes around here; TwoBuy's choice of drapes was less than inspired, and I'm confident you can do a better job. You don't need a nickname; "Wolf" says it all so well already.
TwoBuy, misogynist and known hater of Californians, wrote:Crayon, if you give up now I have a lucrative offer: Prince of Engaged Portable Toilets. Think it over.
You're sounding desperate, old man. Time for some new blood around here.
Pirate.

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Kicker of ass and tester of cute chicks sound pretty sweet.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

wolf wrote:I'm leaning towards TwoBuy.
Did I mention part of your assigned equipment includes a solid-looking gun, and you get to patrol our gardens of different varieties of, eh hem, herbs? :wink:
Pirate.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

GreenCrayon wrote: Wolf, I think I should offer you the position of Barbarian of the Northern Lands, which will be entirely under your jurisdiction. You may also have an honourary position as Tester of Cute Girls.
Did I mention part of your assigned equipment includes a solid-looking gun, and you get to patrol our gardens of different varieties of, eh hem, herbs? :wink:
Did I say TwoBuy? I meant GreenCrayon. Yup, GreenCrayon. ... I rather like using the letter "u" in words. Without it they look funny. Silly Americans and their misspelling of words
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

You Meaun "Wourds"

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Wow, this is all so funny.

I still have no idea who to vote for. I was thinking about voting for TwoBuy until I searched the forums and saw this quote from TwoBuy in a thread made long before I came here.*
TwoBuy wrote:You know what would suck? Is if somebody joined this forum with the name of hawhaw1267. I think it would be stupid and when Zack creates a thread to place all his STUPID threads in, I will be ruler of that thread and I will toss water in his face that I coughed in. HAWHAW THAT BITCH!
You just lost my vote, TwoBuy!
*No use searching for this quote, you'll just waste your time because I deleted the thread...with my mind

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Well, I'm hearin lots of GreenCrayon support talk, but not a lot of votie action. So I've decided to offer all of you swing voters an incentive. The day before this poll closes, I will post the reward that you win if I win the election. Until then Crayon can post all the TwoBuy promoting slander he wants.

I'll leave you with this thought for now. If elected, I promise to be forward about the many, many times I'll be screwing you all over. And, in the end, isn't that the best we can all hope for?
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:The day before this poll closes, I will post the reward that you win if I win the election.
I dunno... sounds like vaporware to me.

If it's not, do I still get to benefit from this reward if I should fail in saving these goods people from you? :D
Pirate.