Poll Thang Proppa Yo.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Who, in all seriousness, do you want to be the Outlands Admin?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 am

GreenCrayon, an iconoclast in the traditional sense. Or
73%
TwoBuy, who owns a clinic, a casbah, and rock. Somehow combing all three.
27%

Total votes: 11

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

TwoBuy wrote:
Meanie?! Those are awesome! They are personal, funny, and show others that you have a sense of humor about yourself.
And your morbidly Obese mother.
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:How about "I'd be funnier if I wasn't GreenCrayon" or "I break for all animals except the Welsh" and maybe "pleasegodletmehaveafriend"
None of those are snappy enough. It has to be two or three words, really. Perhaps smaller words could put the count up a bit. C'mon, TwoBuy, try harder.
Pirate.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

GreenCrayon wrote:None of those are snappy enough. It has to be two or three words, really. Perhaps smaller words could put the count up a bit. C'mon, TwoBuy, try harder.
God, you sound like a TV exec. Show must have one word title. Shut up. Just shut up. All of those options would fit on two lines which is just fine.

If you want some shorter ones, how 'bout "Traditional Shut-up" or "Shut-up Iconoclast" and maybe "Lost m' pants"

Oh, and the last one was one word... you bastard.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:If you want some shorter ones, how 'bout "Traditional Shut-up" or "Shut-up Iconoclast" and maybe "Lost m' pants"
I like the last one. :) It highlights the difference in the meaning of "pants" between our two cultures, as well as referencing Jesster's inability to retain clothing for lengthy periods.

Incidentally, I think it's been a week since this poll was opened, so I'm guessing the voting is over now and we can go back to being friends instead of bitter rivals?
Pirate.

tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Post by tucker »

TwoBuy wrote:
Jesster wrote:On a side note, how does "Portable stereotype" sound for my 100 post reward?
I'm not sold on that one since you aren't a minority or anything. How about "I'd be funnier if I wasn't GreenCrayon" or "I break for all animals except the Welsh" and maybe "pleasegodletmehaveafriend"
ya know what... screw twobuy... "portable streotype" is awesome.

its got stereotype... its got portable... what more could you ask for?
huh?

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Everyone hates me here. If I were to leave this forum, your lives would be a spinning vortex of sadness and doom that could never be fully filled until another guy joins the forum named hawha1290 who says even lamer comebacks and makes your eyes bleed when you read his posts. And maybe if I left, I would become a better person and I would keep out of prison for a few more years until they find out I used to come here and lock me up for leaving.

In short...I hate you*

*Not specifically talking to anybody...maybe Tucker a little bit

tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Post by tucker »

i'm not sure how to reply to that
huh?

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

How about "My own messiah" ?
Or "hashish for Meesh, sheesh!"
why not "public service announcement"

And for tucker? "Corpus Vile"
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

we_are_138 wrote:why not "public service announcement"
I think that's a little overused in forum titles. The others were pretty good. The ones for tucker and hawhaw were great!

On hawhaw's comment, I know you don't read the archives, but we were all quite happy not making fun of anyone until you showed up.

On Green's comment, yes we can go back to being friends now that I've won the election.

Long live peace and prosperity! as long as you don't fuck with me. Or Optimus Prime.
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:The ones for tucker and hawhaw were great!
I don't know why hawhaw doesn't use one of the things he's posted. I mean, "Everyone hates me here" would be a great title for him.
TwoBuy wrote:On Green's comment, yes we can go back to being friends now that I've won the election.
Pirate.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

This is long, get ready:

Well, you won 8-3 in one vote, and I won 10-0 in the other. That makes 13 votes for me and only 8 for you. And even if you want to get picky and say that Simon's brother Tim really made my avatar, that's still 10 votes for me, 3 for Tim, and only 8 for you. Either way, I'm dictator for life.

This is the first election I've won since I rigged my 8th-grade activities coordinator election (no lie).

They let my friend and I write the bylaws and then run in the election! What was the staff thinking. Honestly.

As a sign of good grace, I'll let you be vice-admin. It's mostly an empty title, but when the Admin and Admin disagree on something, you get to cast the tie-breaker. (If you're as clever as I think, you should be able to set up lots of tie-breakers).

Now I need a cabinet:

We_are, as my only true supporter (ruo is a son of a bitch. wait a sec...), you can be my Secretary of Awesome.

Wolf, you can still be ambassidor to the the peeps and whatever other title I promised you (I'm too lazy to look it up) because you were on the fence. You're friend is hired too, but only so I can fire him/her for picking me as heads.

Simon., I still love ya, even though you voted against me; Secretary of beers and easy women! Obviously there's some redundency with we_are's job, but you two can work that out.

Society, ... I don't really know what to do with you. Secretary of recliner chairs sound nice?

Yamid; Secretary of Quality Control. Video games, ice-creme, vodka. Check it all out for the greater good. Use the seal wisely.

Lethal, you get to be Secretary of come-back specials.

ruo, because you did actually vote for me, you can be in charge of adding silent letters to the front of words.

Jesster, you can continue to be Prince of supporting losers. You tratorous bastard.

Now, the hard part. Tucker and HawHaw. Since you voted for me in the first election, I'll reinstate (IN THE OUTLANDS ONLY) your ability to use large font sizes. However, since you voted against me in the second poll, you can't use Green's [CENSORED] thing or Simon's jamawholesentanceintooneword thing. Oh, and you need titles. HawHaw, since you joined first, you get to be Commander in Chief of tucker. And tucker, you are awarded the title of Stabber of Your Commander in Chief.

If I left someone out, let me know.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Also a bit long.
TwoBuy wrote:Well, you won 8-3 in one vote, and I won 10-0 in the other.
Not so! If your fine country has taught me anything, it's that if I make enough of a fuss and demand enough recounts, I'm bound to win! (Oooh, did the Crayon just get a bit real-world political? And is he referring to himself in the 3rd person? Should he stop?)

Therefore, witness the following.
wiztoast wrote:Also, OBVIOUSLY TwoBuy is the de facto ruler of this arid wasteland of forum posting.
wiztoast also wrote:This debate is pointless.

Clearly GreenCrayon is the de facto ruler of The Outlands.
And this isn't one of those "GreenCrayon edits the quotes to be funny" things, either.

However, I'm going to be sporting about it, and say we both deserve the 6 votes that come with being the "de facto" admin, as appointed by Zach. And I'll ignore your avatar-trickery; I saw it coming, so I'll accept you get 4 on top of that (3 for avatar, 1 for posts). Your score is 10 to my 6 at that point.

But, as you yourself stated, I won the votes in this thread with 8 to your 3. Therefore, when scores are put together, I get 14 to your 13. It's not a bad loss, TwoBuy, and you shouldn't be ashamed. Your creativity and conniving will make you a very suitable demi-admin, and I look forward to your... ah, forget it.

I can tell you're not going to give up. And this position obviously means more to you than I. So, as I've demonstrated a few times before, I'm going to be "nice", and step down. That's it. You've won, TwoBuy. Congratulations.

However, I demand a better title than the one you've assigned me. Head of Security should work nicely. I also want to have the authority to tell everyone to take a rest, like a doctor might. An evil doctor, probably. Possibly a mad one.

Oh, and I need to have a raise, or the deal's off.

Oh, and some pony jerky.
Pirate.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

GreenCrayon wrote:So, as I've demonstrated a few times before, I'm going to be "nice", and step down. That's it. You've won, TwoBuy. Congratulations.

However, I demand a better title than the one you've assigned me. Head of Security should work nicely. I also want to have the authority to tell everyone to take a rest, like a doctor might. An evil doctor, probably. Possibly a mad one.

Oh, and I need to have a raise, or the deal's off.

Oh, and some pony jerky.
Sounds fair. I'll start by doubling what I pay you now. Also note that what you do with ponies on your own time is no one's business but your own and the pony's.

You can have your position as Secretary of Illegal Wire-taps and Embezlement (the definition of security in the US). And you can play doctor if you want, but I'm not turning my head and caughing for anyone on this forum. 'Sept for maybe a Zachz. Oh and that docter privilage gives you the right/duty to give medically-induced commas to members who joined between 07 Jan 2006 and 25 Jan 2006 inclusive.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

"Prince of supporting losers"

Sounds like a title.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Jesster wrote:"Prince of supporting losers"

Sounds like a title.
What! That's it! I was waiting for this response since I posted that email! You are supposed to be upset! You cheated me out of my happiness!

That's it; I've had enough. You're being promoted. You are now Captain of the Guard, serving under Crayon.

That'll show you.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh