Poll Thang Proppa Yo.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Who, in all seriousness, do you want to be the Outlands Admin?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 am

GreenCrayon, an iconoclast in the traditional sense. Or
73%
TwoBuy, who owns a clinic, a casbah, and rock. Somehow combing all three.
27%

Total votes: 11

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

we_are_138 wrote:That sounds awful, Have you ever eaten it Green?
I'm not real big on milk, Gelatin and sugar. Guess which of those is made from Pig feet and cow hide?
I've eaten it several times, some of them voluntarily. However, given your aversions, I wouldn't recommend it to you. On the other hand, if you find yourself trapped in Britonia, I recommend it above almost every other food you've never heard of.
Pirate.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Hey! That can be a campain slogan! "Vote GreenCrayon, he will never force you to eat blancmange agianst your will. TwoBuy on the other hand, will make blancmange your breakfast, lunch, and dinner" Then you can turn it into a Pop song sung by Justin Timberlake and make a political movie, starring Michal Morre's fat ass!

(YES! One more post to go!)

Society

Post by Society »

Are there still people who need to vote?

By the way Hawhaw, I'm pretty sure they were serious when they said you need to make decent posts to get a name, so don't expect to get one right away.
When I said lets get a cold one, I wasn't talking about eskimo hookers.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Society wrote:Are there still people who need to vote?

By the way Hawhaw, I'm pretty sure they were serious when they said you need to make decent posts to get a name, so don't expect to get one right away.
Nah, the "meaningful" thing is to prevent "post++" and "me 2" posts all over the place. If the content actually had to be meaningful this would be my 37th post. Trust me, its 37. I counted*.

Oh, and hawhaw, if you make fun of JT and Mike Moore one more time, I swear to god** I will be influenced by your comments and never consume either of their products ever again.

*No I didn't.
**yours, not mine.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

TwoBuy wrote:Nah, the "meaningful" thing is to prevent "post++" and "me 2" posts all over the place.
Lol me 2 kthxbye.

Edit: post ++!

(You may put my posts needed count up to 101)
Not a big fan of signatures.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

TwoBuy wrote:Oh, and hawhaw, if you make fun of JT and Mike Moore one more time, I swear to god** I will be influenced by your comments and never consume either of their products ever again.
Oh well, I guess you don't wanna hear the new front page of every newspaper known to man. It says, "Justin Timberlake and Michael Morre have created freak lovechild in a sexy experiment...full of SEX!"
Don't ask me how they fit all that on the front page in all those big letters...but they DID!

(YES! 100!)

tucker
Master of the single Entendre

Post by tucker »

that is quite possibly the single most disgusting thing that you have ever made my brain fathom HawHaw. thanks to your so called "newspaper title" i'll never be able to obtain an erection ever again. i hope that you know that i have been scarred for life you erection stealing son of a bitch!
huh?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

tucker wrote:i'll never be able to obtain an erection
Don't give up so easily. Wait until puberty hits, at least.
Pirate.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

I think people may be overthinking this whole votey thing for a few reasons.

1. GreenCrayon is British, and from what i've learned on the movies, British people are all homosexual (Hugh Grant [he's not fooling anyone], Ian McClellan, etc.). That wouldn't be a problem except that I've learned from our lovely Commander-In-Chief here in the states that homosexuals are Godless heathens sent from the fires of Hell to wreak havoc on humanity. Once again this wouldn't be a problem, except that being from Hell, they aren't technically citizens of Earth - they're illegal aliens... making them ineligible for election.

2. Democracy doesn't work. Look at the majority of elected officials. They're mostly kinda old and ugly... people who surely shouldn't be rulers of The Outlands. We need someone charasmatic and dashingly good looking to run The Outlands. We need a monarch. We need.....

Prince William

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

And of course by Ian McClellan i of course meant Ian McKellen (we in america like to use the "Cl" instead of the "K" and "a" instead of "e" when referring to British Actors

tucker

Post by tucker »

GreenCrayon wrote:
tucker wrote:i'll never be able to obtain an erection
Don't give up so easily. Wait until puberty hits, at least.
thats easy for you to say! meanwhile i'm sitting here in the middle of class wimpering under the pressure and sheer terror of not being able to enter the FIRST FREAKING STAGE of reporducing
huh?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

tucker wrote:meanwhile i'm sitting here in the middle of class wimpering under the pressure and sheer terror of not being able to enter the FIRST FREAKING STAGE of reporducing
Eh, it sucks to be you. I guess it's a walk in the park for me, getting accused of being gay and a pedophile in one day.
Pirate.

tucker

Post by tucker »

GreenCrayon wrote: Eh, it sucks to be you. I guess it's a walk in the park for me, getting accused of being gay and a pedophile in one day.
well by "pedophile" i of course meant "supreme ruler and conquerer of all of the outlands"

sorry about the misunderstanding
huh?

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

GreenCrayon wrote:Eh, it sucks to be you. I guess it's a walk in the park for me, getting accused of being gay and a pedophile in one day.
<valley girl>OMG I know, right?</valley>. Being gay is such a perk. You can get any hot girl and apparently young ones!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:Being gay is such a perk.
I'm not saying anything's wrong with being gay, just I happen to not be of that persuasion. And, yes. Yes, gay men do get the most attention from the ladies.
Pirate.