Poll Thang Proppa Yo.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Who, in all seriousness, do you want to be the Outlands Admin?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 16, 2006 7:04 am

GreenCrayon, an iconoclast in the traditional sense. Or
8
73%
TwoBuy, who owns a clinic, a casbah, and rock. Somehow combing all three.
3
27%
 
Total votes : 11

Postby Jesster » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:40 pm

It's taken you 111 posts to murder your neighbours. Man, I was doing that at 43. And they'd just had twins, which made it all the better.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."
User avatar
Jesster
Clearly not funny
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:11 am

Postby Society » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:45 pm

Boy, the speed of things sure has picked up around here. I'm having trouble keeping up with whats going on. And how the hell is Hawhaw over 150 posts? Thats like 100 posts this month alone. And why does kraft feel the need to wrap cheese slices individualy. they dont go bad if they touch other cheese, and those wrappers are a bitch to remove. Anyways, my point is...
When I said lets get a cold one, I wasn't talking about eskimo hookers.
User avatar
Society
 
Posts: 78
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:00 am
Location: Toronto, Canadia

Postby Jesster » Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:51 pm

I can't answer your Hawhaw question, but the Kraft question is easy. Sadism.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."
User avatar
Jesster
Clearly not funny
 
Posts: 549
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:11 am

Postby ruotwocone » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:59 am

kraft individually wraps its cheese product because it embodies all that is American. How can you claim to be from the land of excess of you don't create at least a pound of waste per pound of product. Excessive packaging is what defines america. That and the best barbeque, pizza, burgers and atheletes* in the world.

*that's right, michael phelps could school ian thorpe in an all around contest any day of the week.
User avatar
ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:58 pm
Location: true... wait, false!

Postby Simon. » Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:51 am

ruotwocone wrote:*that's right, michael phelps could school ian thorpe in an all around contest any day of the week.


Ha, you Americans and your arrogance in sport. You make me laugh. Just because you win almost everything, doesn't make you the best, alright. Besides, everyone knows Thorpe is the king in the water. Phelps is long gone, and Australia is the champion water Nation. With Thorpe at the front. [/patriotism]
Not a big fan of signatures.
User avatar
Simon.
Simon.
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:58 pm
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Postby hawhaw1267 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:46 am

Society wrote:Boy, the speed of things sure has picked up around here. I'm having trouble keeping up with whats going on. And how the hell is Hawhaw over 150 posts?

I guess it's because I love you guys so friggin much!

LEROY JANKINS! :x
User avatar
hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:00 pm
Location: Tucker's fat mom

Postby Simon. » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:54 am

hawhaw1267 wrote:LEROY JANKINS! :x


Psst, Hawhaw, it's Leroy Jenkins. And slightly out of context. But then again, no context is usually needed to say it. As you have proved.
Not a big fan of signatures.
User avatar
Simon.
Simon.
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:58 pm
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Postby Lethal Interjection » Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:40 pm

Simon. wrote:
ruotwocone wrote:*that's right, michael phelps could school ian thorpe in an all around contest any day of the week.


Ha, you Americans and your arrogance in sport. You make me laugh. Just because you win almost everything, doesn't make you the best, alright. Besides, everyone knows Thorpe is the king in the water. Phelps is long gone, and Australia is the champion water Nation. With Thorpe at the front. [/patriotism]


I think we need look no further than the Winter Olympics this year to see what is really going on. The US makes up a sport, doesn't tell anyone, gets really good at it, it gets introduced into the Olympics, and they win most of the medals (gold and silver in both men and women's halfpipe) because everyone is about 5 or 6 years behind in the sport.
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Postby hawhaw1267 » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:18 pm

Simon. wrote:
hawhaw1267 wrote:LEROY JANKINS! :x


Psst, Hawhaw, it's Leroy Jenkins. And slightly out of context. But then again, no context is usually needed to say it. As you have proved.

Oh, my bad :P
User avatar
hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw
 
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:00 pm
Location: Tucker's fat mom

Postby TwoBuy » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:35 pm

Lethal Interjection wrote:I think we need look no further than the Winter Olympics this year to see what is really going on. The US makes up a sport, doesn't tell anyone, gets really good at it, it gets introduced into the Olympics, and they win most of the medals (gold and silver in both men and women's halfpipe) because everyone is about 5 or 6 years behind in the sport.


That is a lie. The Canadian's made it up, but they're competitors just can't stay off weed long enough to compete.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?
User avatar
TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:15 am
Location: Pimpin' (It's a location if you're doing it right)

Postby Lethal Interjection » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:48 pm

TwoBuy wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:I think we need look no further than the Winter Olympics this year to see what is really going on. The US makes up a sport, doesn't tell anyone, gets really good at it, it gets introduced into the Olympics, and they win most of the medals (gold and silver in both men and women's halfpipe) because everyone is about 5 or 6 years behind in the sport.


That is a lie. The Canadian's made it up, but they're competitors just can't stay off weed long enough to compete.


Hey, I got this all from an American, it wasn't some little conspiracy theory I made up personally.
I know that it isn't completely true, but like Canadian women's hockey(The game starts shortly, please let me be right...), there are no real competitors other than the US, who is ahead of everyone.
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Postby TwoBuy » Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:02 pm

Yeah, it'll probably go the way of basketball though. US sport with no competition for 5 years for the rest of the world to figure out how to play. Then American arogance will cost us easy wins and a chance for a medal. It'll be awesome.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?
User avatar
TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:15 am
Location: Pimpin' (It's a location if you're doing it right)

Postby Simon. » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:35 am

TwoBuy wrote:Yeah, it'll probably go the way of basketball though. US sport with no competition for 5 years for the rest of the world to figure out how to play. Then American arogance will cost us easy wins and a chance for a medal. It'll be awesome.


Pssh. Even I could beat* the US basketball team**. And I don't even play basketball^.

* Point and laugh at.
** A cripple.
^ I actually do.
Not a big fan of signatures.
User avatar
Simon.
Simon.
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:58 pm
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests