SMBC Counterstrike Server

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

ZachWeiner
Iron Chef Texas

Post by ZachWeiner »

True. Btw, for those unaware, the servers are up (check the lower right corner of the SMBC page).

What's a good time for you folks?

bunnykilr

Post by bunnykilr »

So it's Condition Zero and 1.6. Im usually on css some time between 9pm to 1am. If I find my HL1 cd I'll be on.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

yes, sometime late Eastern time and earlier in the Awesome* time zone would probably work best. There are a lot of Limeys who read the comic, but we can probably exclude them as they would rather have tea and discuss taxations affects on the new proletariat then play video games.

Maybe 10pm-1am Eastern which would put it at 7-10pm Pacific or 3-6am GMT.

*GMT-8 bitches!
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

marTAY

Post by marTAY »

So, currently there is a condition zero server up (with bots so you can tinker around) and an empty counter-strike 1.6 server. I can put up a source server, but can't play on it (I have wimpy computers).

What server combos do people want? I'm tempted to throw bots on all servers so that people can drop in and play. A bot will be replaced if a human joins.

Milldawg

Post by Milldawg »

Personally, I don't like bots, but that's not really an argument. I don't own CZ or have CS:S installed so I don't particularly care what happens there, but I would vote for a bot-free 1.6 server.

Or, if this is possible: put only one bot in each server, and the bot would disappear when there are two or more human players in the server. That way, gameplay will always be at least 1v1 (i.e. never empty or never someone just sitting around), and dudes will be more likely to join if they know they can chill with a bot for a while, and then dudes will be even MORE likely to join if they see that there are already some dudes in the server. Or something? It made sense in my mind.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Pssh...you n00bs and your precious CS:Source...CS 1.6 all the way! :wink:

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

hawhaw1267 wrote:Pssh...you n00bs and your precious CS:Source...CS 1.6 all the way! :wink:
We already knew you'd be a 1.6 player. Why do you think we wanted Source so bad?
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

Counterstrike Anthology FTW.

Sadly, due to not really being able to play at peak hours (which would be 3-6am for me), I most likely will not be joining.
That and I'm shit at counterstrike.
no u

Cheaper Name than Yours

Post by Cheaper Name than Yours »

I laugh at your counterstrike! SoF2 is the game of the kings!