Might I introduce myself?

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Crusty
[Insert Here]

Post by Crusty »

I'm an American teenager! So are Hawhaw and Steffles and Tucker*! Respect me?...Please?

*Let's not make a joke about Tucker's mom's age, okay? Besides, she's just a 6 year old Malaysian crack whore**
**DAMN!
I am the Illegitemate Father of Genetics
mountainmage wrote: anchorman was good, but you really need to see "The Grammar Police vs. Shut The Hell Up"

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

Amamrican teenagerdom does not count as cool. Your comedy is dead.
no u

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

your_face wrote:Amamrican teenagerdom does not count as cool. Your comedy is dead.
hmm... i'd watch what i write more carefully in the future. simply implying that british youth is "cool" hurts your cred a lot.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

ruotwocone wrote:simply implying that british youth is "cool" hurts your cred a lot.
I think you're not as knowledged about British youth as you think you are, ruo.

(I'm not challenging the "cool" status, though.)
your_face wrote:I want to change The Outlands to "Your_face's Funworld: where fun + world = worldfun."
Remembering, of course, that the Outlands are where all the not-so-good posts go, I think the moderator was chosen appropriately.
Pirate.

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

Oooh, this crayon is most certainly not non-toxic, and therefore a violation of the Crayola Code.
no u

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

your_face wrote:Oooh, this crayon is most certainly not non-toxic, and therefore a violation of the Crayola Code.
that's cuz he's a pranger, not crayola

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

ruotwocone wrote:that's cuz he's a pranger, not crayola
Apparently, that also makes me a term used for cocaine.

As to being toxic, I guess I'll apologise to your_face; I didn't mean you're utterly worthless, I meant that particular post was not-so-good, and very "Outlands" in style, like Hawhaw and Tucker used to be.
Pirate.

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

GreenCrayon wrote:
ruotwocone wrote:that's cuz he's a pranger, not crayola
Apparently, that also makes me a term used for cocaine.
i saw that too, but decided to go the with the humiliation device in the end.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I would like to mention that I was also not hazed at all upon entry here. Though that may be because I'm not exactly abrasive on the internets and I know forum etiquette pretty well.
Also, I tend not to haze people because I've seen so much worse on other forums that any newcomers here are generally tame by comparison.

(Also I was going to post this last night but the board was down for a bit for some reason).

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

Lethal Interjection wrote:I would like to mention that I was also not hazed at all upon entry here. Though that may be because I'm not exactly abrasive on the internets and I know forum etiquette pretty well.
Also, I tend not to haze people because I've seen so much worse on other forums that any newcomers here are generally tame by comparison.

(Also I was going to post this last night but the board was down for a bit for some reason).
i also don't recall being hazed... mayhaps it was my clonity with twobuy, or mayhaps i really was and have blocked off that part of my brain from the trauma. a true mystery

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

So... I'm seeing a lot* of returning, regular posters claiming to have not been hazed. I also wasn't hazed.

I'm wondering if the incident of hazing brings out some immediate reaction from many to want to fit in (and as such, a surge in posts; exhibit A) but the instinct swiftly fades once acceptance is found.

And where has Trooth gone?

* Two. Oh, and and Crusty, so two-and-a-half.
Pirate.

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

GreenCrayon wrote:So... I'm seeing a lot* of returning, regular posters claiming to have not been hazed. I also wasn't hazed.

I'm wondering if the incident of hazing brings out some immediate reaction from many to want to fit in (and as such, a surge in posts; exhibit A) but the instinct swiftly fades once acceptance is found.

And where has Trooth gone?

* Two. Oh, and and Crusty, so two-and-a-half.
y'know, I was just going to bring that up.

not that it bugs me. I was acting like an idiot, and as such I deserved any and all hazing I got.
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

i wasn't hazed*, I think partly because in response to a joke, i came up with a good reply to it. i don't remember what is was, but someone officially welcomed me afterwards.

*not at first
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

ruotwocone

Post by ruotwocone »

well, making my sketchbattle mm face your avatar sure helped you rep... possibly

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

mountainmage wrote:i don't remember what is was, but someone officially welcomed me afterwards.
I remember it well.

You say you weren't hazed... I think my reply to your first post was the closest I've come to hazing a new poster. I must have been in a grumpy mood* that day, but I was sufficiently entertained by your response.

* Grump-on.
Pirate.