Why is...

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Mac

Post by Mac »

PsychicBacon wrote:I just like to sit and watch. Like that creepy kid at the party that sits near you , that you don't know, but listens in and watches intently as you slowly put the moves on your date. Or the kid who watches the girls volleyball team practice from the back of the bleachers. Creepy, but distant. I'm like that guy.
Wow you seem familiar with the ways of "these guys"
Would you like to see the world?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Hal wrote:
PsychicBacon wrote:Or the kid who watches the girls volleyball team practice from the back of the bleachers. Creepy, but distant. I'm like that guy.
That's my kind of guy.
Hey, it worked for the guy in American Beauty, being all creepy and stalker-ish.

Hal

Post by Hal »

In practice, the results are rarely similar.

Good movie though.

Mac

Post by Mac »

Hal wrote:In practice, the results are rarely similar.

Good movie though.
It works in Suburbia too.
Would you like to see the world?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Hal wrote:In practice, the results are rarely similar.

Good movie though.
Yeah, but you wouldn't think that guys with nasty dyed-black hair draped over their faces, who whine and cry all the time would have gotten the girls, but I'm hanging out with a friend tomorrow and she has a penchant for that kind of strangery.

On a side note, I don't care for your avatar*, but the fact that you have adapted it into a rather cool signature has redeemed it (that it's themed, I mean).

*Not that my opinion matters, really. The first comment was to be more of a segue into the fact that I liked the adaption. My goal was not to be critical, really.**
** I know, it's a shocker***, someone on the internet not beating their fellow webbites**** into submission with their opinion.
*** No, not this shocker.
**** Yes, I think I may have just coined this term. Use it at your leisure.*****
***** Perhaps, I have overused this small print asterisk format, but how else will these newcomers learn our ways?

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Perhaps, I have overused this small print asterisk format, but how else will these newcomers learn our ways?
Repeated blows to the head*?

*and organs**
**damn it
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Hal

Post by Hal »

Lethal Interjection wrote: On a side note, I don't care for your avatar*, but the fact that you have adapted it into a rather cool signature has redeemed it (that it's themed, I mean).
I'm sorry. You might want to avoid reading my comic then. It's all over the place in that.

I actually had to increase my font size to see what the rest of that said.
My eyes don't work they way they're supposed to.

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

Hal wrote: I actually had to increase my font size to see what the rest of that said.

* that is quite a shame**

**I mean it, it really is.
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

Hal

Post by Hal »

epoch wrote:
Hal wrote: I actually had to increase my font size to see what the rest of that said.

* that is quite a shame**

**I mean it, it really is.

*You break my heart**
**eyes

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Hal wrote:*

*You break my heart**
**eyes
Well, you get the general concept about the context in which you use it, now if only you could get the size right. Your text is too big. Are you compensating for something?

But, really, I understand. That said, you can just hit the quote button in the above right, and it will bring it up the same size, only with the tags on either side, thus making it easier to read. I know, because in cases where it is a lot of it (like my previous post), I generally can't be troubled to squint.

epoch
lovably determined to find intertube acc

Post by epoch »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
Hal wrote:*

*You break my heart**
**eyes
Well, you get the general concept about the context in which you use it, now if only you could get the size right. Your text is too big. Are you compensating for something?

But, really, I understand. That said, you can just hit the quote button in the above right, and it will bring it up the same size, only with the tags on either side, thus making it easier to read. I know, because in cases where it is a lot of it (like my previous post), I generally can't be troubled to squint.
I think most of us do that, another option is to open up note pad, and copy and paste the post into it, and small text becomes big at that point.

but you seem to get the idea.
Fluid Philanderer.
Crusty wrote:Sig'ed

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Or else, ctrl and = does the trick, getting all those small letters a little bigger. Can be used repeatedly; and you can use ctrl and 0 to get back to normal.
That trick sucks compared to those already mentionned, but since you were enumerating the possible choices, i figured i could add mine.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

cheez.wiz wrote:Or else, ctrl and = does the trick, getting all those small letters a little bigger. Can be used repeatedly; and you can use ctrl and 0 to get back to normal.
That trick sucks compared to those already mentionned, but since you were enumerating the possible choices, i figured i could add mine.
Better than the copy/paste option, in my opinion. You don't have to have two programs running. And knowing the hotkeys is nice, as I didn't prior to this. Actually, if I remember the keys, I'll probably start using that method, as then you don't even have to go to a new webpage. Though I rarely need it, as I can usually make it out, even with longer script, such as you used.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Better than the copy/paste option, in my opinion. You don't have to have two programs running. And knowing the hotkeys is nice, as I didn't prior to this. Actually, if I remember the keys, I'll probably start using that method, as then you don't even have to go to a new webpage. Though I rarely need it, as I can usually make it out, even with longer script, such as you used.
just to add another option for the copy/paste method is what i do: paste the text into the address bar in your browser. as long as you don't hit enter you won't leave the page and all the text is automatically resized to 10 font.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

cheez.wiz wrote:Or else, ctrl and = does the trick, getting all those small letters a little bigger. Can be used repeatedly; and you can use ctrl and 0 to get back to normal.
Also ctrl+mouse wheel. I find that the fastest.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?