What do the forum goers of SMBC eat for dinner?

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

User avatar
TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'
Posts: 2172
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:15 am
Location: Pimpin' (It's a location if you're doing it right)
Contact:

Post by TwoBuy »

cheez.wiz wrote:That's cause we get that KD crap.[/size]
Doesn't make you any less wrong.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:12 am
Location: My cat's name is mitten.

Post by cheez.wiz »

The homemade stuff is way better. Not even in the same league.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Spruce Moose
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2006 3:51 am

Post by Spruce Moose »

Chili con carne, with beans in it. Yes. Beans. This may distress anyone down in Texas, but understand: I'm a Yankee. I need beans in my chili.

User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
Posts: 8051
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!
Contact:

Post by Lethal Interjection »

cheez.wiz wrote:The homemade stuff is way better. Not even in the same league.


Which is why, when I make it, I infuse it with some real cheddar. I'm too lazy to make the completely homemade stuff, so I try to spice it up a bit.
And when I don't use the cheddar, I add some salsa to it to make it more palatable. Much better than many of my friends who use the equally artificial ketchup* to alter the taste.

*Vomit.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:12 am
Location: My cat's name is mitten.

Post by cheez.wiz »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:The homemade stuff is way better. Not even in the same league.


Which is why, when I make it, I infuse it with some real cheddar. I'm too lazy to make the completely homemade stuff, so I try to spice it up a bit.
And when I don't use the cheddar, I add some salsa to it to make it more palatable. Much better than many of my friends who use the equally artificial ketchup* to alter the taste.

*Vomit.
Canadian ingeniosity at it's peak. Except for ketchup.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

User avatar
Simon.
Simon.
Posts: 614
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:58 pm
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Contact:

Post by Simon. »

I just put Nackle on my vanilla icecream. Not intentionally, let me assure you. I thought it was coconut. And only once I was sprinkling it on, did I notice the difference in texture and feel, and the packet saying Nackle. Oh GOD it is bad. I could have thrown it out, yes. But what a waste! Oh man it just completely ruins it. It was those large chunks of Nackle you put in like rock Nackle grinders. So from a distance, I didn't realise.

Oh god it's fucking horrible. I'm eating it right now. You think oh hey, maybe I got it all, then crunch. oh god that's it it's going down the sink. I really cannot take it.

Right, new bowl. Let us never speak of it again.
Not a big fan of signatures.

User avatar
TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'
Posts: 2172
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:15 am
Location: Pimpin' (It's a location if you're doing it right)
Contact:

Post by TwoBuy »

Evidence that God does, in fact, intervene with humans, and that he doesn't want people to put coconut on ice cream.

It's going in the TwoBuyble.

Simon. 4:1-4
And God saw Simon. trying to put coconut on his ice cream and God was angered by this. And he turned the hand of Simon. instead to Nackle the ice cream, for God knew that he would not waste it and inflict the punishment on himself. So God was then happy for he had made man suffer and would congratulate himself with a package of Fig Newtons and went to watch Leno in the den, but it had second-rate guests so he just went to sleep.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:12 am
Location: My cat's name is mitten.

Post by cheez.wiz »

TwoBuy wrote:Evidence that God does, in fact, intervene with humans, and that he doesn't want people to put coconut on ice cream.

It's going in the TwoBuyble.

Simon. 4:1-4
And God saw Simon. trying to put coconut on his ice cream and God was angered by this. And he turned the hand of Simon. instead to Nackle the ice cream, for God knew that he would not waste it and inflict the punishment on himself. So God was then happy for he had made man suffer and would congratulate himself with a package of Fig Newtons and went to watch Leno in the den, but it had second-rate guests so he just went to sleep.
I'd buy that.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Post by mountainmage »

its funny and blasphemous! a two-fer! or should i say a twobuy-fer?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

User avatar
TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'
Posts: 2172
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:15 am
Location: Pimpin' (It's a location if you're doing it right)
Contact:

Post by TwoBuy »

mountainmage wrote:or should i say a twobuy-fer?
no
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
Posts: 8051
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!
Contact:

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Yesterday I had some wonderful homemade perogie casserole. Very good.
If you are curious, it is perogies, ham, veggies, covered in mushroom soup and put in the oven with some cheese on top. Very good, I recommend it.

User avatar
GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:14 pm
Location: Cockeysville, MD
Contact:

Post by GirlsDontDoThat »

About a week ago my boyfriend made some stone soup style beef tikka massala which was nice. I'm also a big fan of the ol' tomato soup.

And when in doubt steal food from work!
"Everyone needs a good uncle. I can be your uncle."

User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
Posts: 8051
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!
Contact:

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Tomato soup is a "comfort food" for me. I really love it. Especially with a couple of pieces of cheese melted in it.
Last night I had perogi casserole, which I really like as well. Basically it is chopped up veggies and ham on frozen perogies, with mushroom soup and shredded cheese over top and put in the oven for about half an hour. Really simple and very delicious.
Saturday was even better though. My dad made me up a huge steak, roasted some potatoes and cut up some green, yellow, orange and red peppers and onions and put them on the bbq. One of the best meals I've had in a very long time.

User avatar
ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite
Posts: 1929
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:58 pm
Location: true... wait, false!
Contact:

Post by ruotwocone »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Yesterday I had some wonderful homemade perogie casserole. Very good.
If you are curious, it is perogies, ham, veggies, covered in mushroom soup and put in the oven with some cheese on top. Very good, I recommend it.
Lethal Interjection wrote:Tomato soup is a "comfort food" for me. I really love it. Especially with a couple of pieces of cheese melted in it.
Last night I had perogi casserole, which I really like as well. Basically it is chopped up veggies and ham on frozen perogies, with mushroom soup and shredded cheese over top and put in the oven for about half an hour. Really simple and very delicious.
Saturday was even better though. My dad made me up a huge steak, roasted some potatoes and cut up some green, yellow, orange and red peppers and onions and put them on the bbq. One of the best meals I've had in a very long time.
i would claim that this perogi casserole causes memory loss as you just double posted the recipe. or perhaps it is some kind of alien food sent down from the mothership to infest humans and force them to convince the rest of the populace to try it - infecting them as well. Then with the whole of mankind distracted in flavortopia, the aliens can send down their massive invasion force. A clever scheme, except there's just one problem aliens. You forgot about Aquaman.

User avatar
GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo
Posts: 223
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:14 pm
Location: Cockeysville, MD
Contact:

Post by GirlsDontDoThat »

Last night (it was so good I have to tell you all about it) we made French Onion soup. With some maifun in the brother, some vidalia onions, potatoes, and tons of provolone cheese melted on top. Oh it was delicious.

French onion soup is very salty, I think Aquaman would have loved it. Although it's incredibly difficult for sea creatures to have soup. He's have to come up to the surface.
"Everyone needs a good uncle. I can be your uncle."

Post Reply