DEBATE DEBATE!

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

On the topic of honey and peanuts, I should mention that one of the best chocolate bars of all time is the Limited Edition Honey Roasted Oh Henry. Mmmmmmmmmmm... They've done it two years in a row here. This most recent year, at my Walmart, they had them on for 3 for $1, and they were the "king size" ones. Oh what a sweet few weeks that was.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

vegemite and lutefisk sandwich...world's worst sandwich actually involving food? the world may never know.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

mountainmage just said something that leads me to believe he may know the taste of ass. Intimately. He's intimate with a taste.
no u

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

i was waiting for someone to say that! I'm assuming in my mind that ass tastes like skin, except sweaty. But ass sounds so much worse than sweaty skin.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

mountainmage wrote:i was waiting for someone to say that! I'm assuming in my mind that ass tastes like skin, except sweaty. But ass sounds so much worse than sweaty skin.
You should take account of the surface's hygien too if you want your assumption to be closer to reality. At least, i guess.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

cheez.wiz wrote:You should take account of the surface's hygien too if you want your assumption to be closer to reality. At least, i guess.
apparently you're new at this. you don't eat the ass crack, you weirdo, just the cheek with its delicious sweat and hair. what are you some kind of freak?

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

Is it even feasibly possible to eat the ass crack?

if so, why?
no u

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

your_face wrote:Is it even feasibly possible to eat the ass crack?

if so, why?
of course you can! It works on the same principle of eating donut holes.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

ruotwocone wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:You should take account of the surface's hygien too if you want your assumption to be closer to reality. At least, i guess.
apparently you're new at this. you don't eat the ass crack, you weirdo, just the cheek with its delicious sweat and hair. what are you some kind of freak?
I never saw the point of learning such acts. :roll: But still, the region si kinda shitty so to speak, and hygien always matter.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

freeid

Post by freeid »

your_face wrote:Is it even feasibly possible to eat the ass crack?

if so, why?
The japanese have learned how.

your_face
could_shatter_a_mirror!

Post by your_face »

The japanese can learn anything. I heard that some people in japan learn so much that they throw away babies that have faces larger than their heads now.
no u

Hal

Post by Hal »

I need to try this PB & H now. I love me some PB and I love me some H so the combination should be fantastic.

I could have sworn that I overheard someone talking about it once, but I assumed I was drunk at the time.

Thanks for the reality check.

freeid

Post by freeid »

Jaydee wrote:
ruotwocone wrote:you don't eat the ass crack, you weirdo, just the cheek with its delicious sweat and hair. what are you some kind of freak?
So it's implied you only eat male ass? Or extremely testosterone filled womens ass's? I'd say yes... don't eat the pretty ones.*

*I'm sure cannibals take on board that rule
I'd assume pretty people taste better, for some reason. They're also probably better for your health, due to a better ratio of muscle versus bone/fat and such, and their skin condition is almost assuredly better suited for consumption.

If cannibals ever move to north america and become health-and-prettiness-obsessed, pretty people are going to have one TOUGH TIME.

PS: fun activity to do on the SMBC boards: read the first post of a page, then read the last, then try to figure out what the heck is the relation between the two.