Crusty: The Man Behind the Crust

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Crusty
[Insert Here]

Crusty: The Man Behind the Crust

Post by Crusty »

This summer, my family moved from Birmingham, AL to the greater Washington, D.C. area. Now that we have finished moving, I have football conditioning and training every day, so I can't find the time to come on this forum anymore (largely because I would rather occupy my spare time with ladies, vidja games and the band I'm in)

So, pretty much, I'm going on forum hiatus.
I am the Illegitemate Father of Genetics
mountainmage wrote: anchorman was good, but you really need to see "The Grammar Police vs. Shut The Hell Up"

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Welcome to the real world!

Also, you prioritize us lower than the ladies now, but wait 'til you're married.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Hal

Post by Hal »

I only read these forums while eating. I eat all the time.

Multitasking saved my marriage*.

*food obsession

Crusty
[Insert Here]

Post by Crusty »

Well I hate to say it but I'm back again

Marriage? mehhhhhhhhh

and after living in Alabama for a year, it is appropriately called Jesusland

Some friends and me went looking to go to a Gun and Bait shop so we could go fishing, but it had been converted to a Church
I am the Illegitemate Father of Genetics
mountainmage wrote: anchorman was good, but you really need to see "The Grammar Police vs. Shut The Hell Up"

Jusskah

Post by Jusskah »

You didn't last very long with the ladies, did you?

PsychicBacon

Post by PsychicBacon »

Always a problem for Crusty. Or it would be. If only he had the chance.

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

Post by GirlsDontDoThat »

Why would you move from Alabama to DC?! Guh. I'm in Baltimore myself, but whenever I have to go to DC I about kill myself with those damn jacked up traffic lights.

Move out before you get mugged. Go to towson. Of Cockeysville. Tee hee. Cockeysville.
"Everyone needs a good uncle. I can be your uncle."

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

GirlsDontDoThat wrote:Why would you move from Alabama to DC?! Guh. I'm in Baltimore myself, but whenever I have to go to DC I about kill myself with those damn jacked up traffic lights.

Move out before you get mugged. Go to towson. Of Cockeysville. Tee hee. Cockeysville.
i was just in DC 2 weeks ago and found the traffic lights to be one of the highlights of the trip. they're so awesomely pedestrian-centric. Weather sucks though. If fact the weather sucks balls throughout the entirety of the eastern, central, and a large part of the mountain time zones.

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

Post by GirlsDontDoThat »

ruotwocone wrote:
GirlsDontDoThat wrote:Why would you move from Alabama to DC?! Guh. I'm in Baltimore myself, but whenever I have to go to DC I about kill myself with those damn jacked up traffic lights.

i was just in DC 2 weeks ago and found the traffic lights to be one of the highlights of the trip. they're so awesomely pedestrian-centric. Weather sucks though. If fact the weather sucks balls throughout the entirety of the eastern, central, and a large part of the mountain time zones.
I've always thought it a disaster to change traffic lights for one city. And the weather's always so humid there. But the museums are always nice.
"Everyone needs a good uncle. I can be your uncle."