HEY GUEST FUCKS.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Simon. wrote:Didn't I say it was US$29.95?
Maybe it was just ruo who told me it was $20 then. Good thing I'm quick to blame people or interesting stories like these would never happen.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Jealousy.
Man, I haven't played a nice multiplayer first-person in a long time, and I'd love to join in, but I know my computer wouldn't handle it.*
I haven't played regularly in probably 3-4 years (save for the occasional play on consoles, such as COD or Halo).
I used to play Counterstrike on campus, and got quite good at it**. It was a lot of fun. That is, until some of the mediocre*** players decided to get the auto-aim cheat thing and were getting headshots through walls, and it lost its entertainment.

*Not to mention working 3:30 until midnight (EST).
**I'd say I was probably in the top 3 of twenty regular players, with my roomate also in that top three.
***It wasn't that we were massacring**** the other people, we were just winning a majority of the time.
****Is this a word, and is it spelt that way? It doesn't look right.

michael384

Post by michael384 »

Do I suck?

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

michael384 wrote:Do I suck?
As far as we know.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Man what the fuck? Now this thread is doing the whole "no posts exist for this topic" thing. Did someone's posts get deleted or something? Anyway I just re-read over my favourite maps, and realised I had the names wrong. In order of awesomeness.
Hydro - I love hydro, the fact that it's about 5 maps in one is great, and each one has their own little side entrances and hiding spots. When I think about it, I probably shouldn't like this map so much, but for some reason I do.
Gravel pit - A really great map overall, so many ways to assault and defend, and so many great times doing so. There's a place and a tactic for every class. It's a fantastically well made out map.
Dustbowl - Varied like Hydro, but not as much. Although the different maps are great fun, and make for really great competition with equally balanced teams. Even when they aren't it's a great map. Particularly the last map of it.
Well - The map is really great I think, and each point that you have to take is like playing in a completely different setting. I just don't have as much fun as I'd like to sometimes.
2fort - has potential to be more fun than it is, but it always gets ruined by people being idiots on both sides, and there being a million snipers, which just completely takes the fun out of the game. When that's not happening though, it's really fun.
Granary - shittest map I think. Just so boring and repetitive. There's always the scout rush at the start, and most of the time it's a walkover for one side, as terrain is really no help.
Not a big fan of signatures.

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

Simon. wrote:Man what the fuck? Now this thread is doing the whole "no posts exist for this topic" thing. Did someone's posts get deleted or something?
I can't remember if I've said this or not... due to my long leave
but ALL of my posts got deleted from everywhere and I had to start all over again.
BTY. [Better than you]