Moderator: GreenCrayon

FluffyBunny09

Post by FluffyBunny09 »

That's messed up, but i respect that.
I have a poofy tail!

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

FluffyBunny09 wrote:Thanks Mr.Wootness. Atleast someone cares about me, and my pants
You mean my pants.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Mr. Whootness wrote:Well steffles is at/in your mom, hawhaw is at/in your face so why do you address fluffy's location before all the other strange/wierd ones. At least fluufy's makes since.
Thats why I formulated a response to it, you see how this works?
Something that makes sense gets adressed.

Am I alone in thinking this forum is getting too close to a bratpack movie?
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

wolf wrote:None taken. Besides my womanly wiles don't work on women younger than me. I think it has something to do with the fact that I can't stand anyone under the age of 21. I'd rather pimp slap them than talk to them.
Like the time you pimp slapped me...twice. I liked it! :D

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

hawhaw1267 wrote:
wolf wrote:None taken. Besides my womanly wiles don't work on women younger than me. I think it has something to do with the fact that I can't stand anyone under the age of 21. I'd rather pimp slap them than talk to them.
Like the time you pimp slapped me...twice. I liked it! :D
You know I wouldn't have to slap you around if you'd just give me my money! Where's my money bitch?!
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

we_are_138 wrote:Am I alone in thinking this forum is getting too close to a bratpack movie?
You're not alone.

Lion-O: Rant... HO!
Snarf: I don't know, Lion-O...
Lion-O: Did I tell you to stop sucking?
Snarf: *whimpering* Snarf snarf...

I used to love visiting here daily*, but now I feel more like I'm here to read through post after post of people insulting each other -- and badly -- because they're all from the same school.

And when I say "badly", I don't mean "Wow, that's the worst insult I've received in ages, I'm going off to cry, and then maybe therapy", I mean "Wow, that's the worst insult I've read in ages, I'm going off to somewhere where they know how to insult each other".

I thought one solution would be to cut out the arguing, but as TwoBuy pointed out, I grew red hair and lost a lot of weight.

That's why I applaud the idea of the ForumBattle. If there's going to be constant bickering, at least let it be talented bickering where people can say "that dude knows how to bicker", or in Tucker's case, "STFU". And at least it won't be the moany, unoriginal bickering we're seeing at the moment.

Lion-O: Gee, that was good to get off my chest.
Panthro: That's what she said.
*all the Thundercats laugh, episode ends, queue cheesy guitars*

* Who am I kidding? I visited here several times a day, and still do if the opportunity arises.
Pirate.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

I agree with Crayon. I still visit here a couple of times a day, but quite often I'm just skimming through the posts and ignoring what it said. This used to be a place of fun and joyous laughter, with the occasional sob of unhappiness.

Now it's a lot of people throwing really rubbish insults at each other in an attempt to be funny and be like us forum veterans (I'm including myself here because this is my post and I can do what I want).

On a side note, the forumbattle's going to be a lot of fun, mainly because I have no ideas and MSPaint. Oh, the insults shall be poor and shoddily drawn.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Hey, I didn't ask for my school mates to be here*. They just came along for no good reason. And I'm pretty sure FluffyBunny and Mr. Whootness has never even read the comic! Lets force them to never post here agian until they read the archives! :x Then they will learn our crazy humor!

*Except tucker and Steffles...and you know you love them!

FluffyBunny09

Post by FluffyBunny09 »

ok how bout to make ya'll all happy i just dont post. Because it seems as if you don't want me here and yes i admit that i havnt read the comic but owell i was just here b/c it looked like fun. im not here to start stuff or make BAD insults but anywho ill talk to ya'll later
I have a poofy tail!

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Post by Steffles »

If you would ask I would leave, I was tempted to leave earlier due to other people posting.. So just ask me and I will go.. I never meant any harm.. as far as I am concerned I dont think I caused any. But everyone has a right to their opinion.
I no longer willingly date hawhaw.

Mr. Whootness

Post by Mr. Whootness »

I apologize, yes i did read some of the comics but they are not my division of comedy, so I did not enjoy them. My reason to be on here is I hate enteracting with people in person and I have nothing else to do during 4th period. Anyways, like Steffles said I will leave if you ask me to.
I'm Sorry for (insert problem or incident here).

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

it's not so much that we want you to leave, its that we want you to be funnier... and also to realize that dead toddlers are about the funniest thing out there.*

*I mean c'mon, their toddlers and they're not alive anymore <snicker>

Mr. Whootness

Post by Mr. Whootness »

Dead todlers are funny but I would rather see toddlers dieing... or better yet being eaten.
I'm Sorry for (insert problem or incident here).

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

Its just a forum, nobody has to leave as I posted before* "who am I to judge and strike you down" It would just be cool if you were going to insult somebody put a little more thought into it so more than just you get a laugh out of it.

*The Tool lyrics
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"