Yes
13%
No
50%
Do we fucking mind?
25%
Do you fucking mind?
13%
Read "etiquette when breaking up" a book that i just wrote.
No votes

Total votes: 8

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Fuck that. Don't ask for the toothbrush back; DEMAND it back. Tell her you'll take her to court if she doesn't give it to you. Then after she throws it at you screaming "Here's your #*(@ toothbrush, now get the F$(# out of my life!" you use it to clean a spot of dirt off your shoe and then drop it on her doorstep and walk away.

The bigger the deal you make about getting it back, the funnier this will be.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I'd ask for it back, sharpen it into a shiv, and... Well, you know the rest.

Personally, I also have need for a new toothbrush. However I haven't been thrown out of any place.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Not that it really matters any more though, I assume you'd have got it back or bought a new one a day or two afterwards? I couldn't really imagine you sitting there not brushing your teeth for a week until you get feedback from an internet forum. IF YOU BOUGHT A NEW ONE I WIN $10 FROM EVERYONE*.

*ALSO IF YOU GOT YOUR OLD ONE BACK.
Not a big fan of signatures.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Simon. wrote:Not that it really matters any more though, I assume you'd have got it back or bought a new one a day or two afterwards? I couldn't really imagine you sitting there not brushing your teeth for a week until you get feedback from an internet forum. IF YOU BOUGHT A NEW ONE I WIN $10 FROM EVERYONE*.

*ALSO IF YOU GOT YOUR OLD ONE BACK.
You lose in both cases. And i still brush my teeth. Since i had two places where i could possibly need brushing, my-ex's place and mine, i still have a toothbrush, but the complete weirdness of the situation is that i still don't know if i should or not place it on a list "of things i want back beyotch!".

Also, on the topic of moral dilemnas, should one fucking pay his subway entrance if his only goal is to throw himself in front of the first car? Discuss.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

cheez.wiz wrote:Also, on the topic of moral dilemnas, should one fucking pay his subway entrance if his only goal is to throw himself in front of the first car? Discuss.
Definitely. It would be inconsiderate not to. I mean, if you are going to use the public transportation for such an action, the least you could do is give them some of your change. After all, they are going to have to clean up afterwards, and likely would lose considerable amounts of money by having to shut down the subway for a time. So you not paying your fare would be a real slap in the face, methinks.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

so it's ok to commit suicide with someone else's gun, as long as you leave a card for a really good cleaning guy you know?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

mountainmage wrote:so it's ok to commit suicide with someone else's gun, as long as you leave a card for a really good cleaning guy you know?
Agreed, all good practical jokes (including suicide) should leave clean-up instructions.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

In case any of you wanted to know, i did not ask my toothbrush back.
She did, however, gave it back with some other stuff that she kinda hated.

Oh, and she kept my World according to Garp pocket edition even if she never even thought of reading it.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

What a bitch. :lol:
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

I stick with my toothbrush into shiv idea.

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

go to her house and thieve her toothbrushes.

a few nights later cut the bristles off and sprinkler them over her eyes.

When she wakes "BAM"

instant pain.*

*maybe you could just smear triple strength toothpaste across her eyeballs and steal your book thing or whatever back.
BTY. [Better than you]