Noo qwaschion!

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Worst question ever?

I need to pee a lot!
4
44%
Woops just had a blackout.
5
56%
 
Total votes : 9

Postby cheez.wiz » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:08 am

TwoBuy wrote:
Jaydee wrote:Only $400 left on the phone bills by the way. :lol:


I was going to question how an upstanding young lady like yourself could possibly raise that much money so quickly, but then came to the realization you were talking about Australian "money" and realized that maybe a Canadian tourist dropped a double loonie.


A post mentionning Canadia without making fun of it? The internet have changed... :roll:
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird
cheez.wiz
Human-based Product
 
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:12 am
Location: My cat's name is mitten.

Postby Simon. » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:34 am

TwoBuy wrote:I was going to question how an upstanding young lady like yourself could possibly raise that much money so quickly, but then came to the realization you were talking about Australian "money" and realized that maybe a Canadian tourist dropped a double loonie.


What's also great about the Australian dollar is that it's at almost 90c US. And was recently up as high as 93. Man, you Americans and your dollar*, becoming worth less every day.

*And your president, etc.
Not a big fan of signatures.
User avatar
Simon.
Simon.
 
Posts: 615
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:58 pm
Location: Perth, Western Australia

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:36 am

cheez.wiz wrote:A post mentionning Canadia without making fun of it? The internet have changed... :roll:


Perhaps it is that the Canadian dollar is now worth more than the American one, so we don't really seem the underdog anymore. We could by and sell your ass.
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Postby cheez.wiz » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:14 pm

Lethal Interjection wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:A post mentionning Canadia without making fun of it? The internet have changed... :roll:


Perhaps it is that the Canadian dollar is now worth more than the American one, so we don't really seem the underdog anymore. We could bUy and sell THEIR ass.


Fixed.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird
cheez.wiz
Human-based Product
 
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:12 am
Location: My cat's name is mitten.

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:10 pm

cheez.wiz wrote:
Lethal Interjection wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:A post mentionning Canadia without making fun of it? The internet have changed... :roll:


Perhaps it is that the Canadian dollar is now worth more than the American one, so we don't really seem the underdog anymore. We could bUy and sell THEIR ass.


Fixed.


Wow. That missing "U" is tres embarassing. I don't know if I just missed the keystroke or what, but I'm ashamed one way or the other.* The "your", however, was intentional, regardless of your country of origin (I couldn't quite remember, but it didn't matter).

*That one isn't as bad, though, as the one I saw in a Fantasy Football article by Funston, where he put "no" instead of "know".
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Postby TwoBuy » Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:48 pm

Lethal Interjection wrote:Wow. That missing "U" is tres embarassing.


I thought you were cool, and had just picked up on the by:buy conversion, but it turns out you just spell poorly.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?
User avatar
TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:15 am
Location: Pimpin' (It's a location if you're doing it right)

Postby mountainmage » Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:53 pm

I thought the canuck dollar was = to the american pig dog dollar
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
 
Posts: 9608
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:16 pm

mountainmage wrote:I thought the canuck dollar was = to the american pig dog dollar


Currently $1 Canadian is worth $1.04 American. Nearly equal, yes, but the Canadian dollar is increasing on it.
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Postby ruotwocone » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:24 pm

Lethal Interjection wrote:
mountainmage wrote:I thought the canuck dollar was = to the american pig dog dollar


Currently $1 Canadian is worth $1.04 American. Nearly equal, yes, but the Canadian dollar is increasing on it.

all of this currency talk is making me want to see one of the best movies ever
User avatar
ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite
 
Posts: 1929
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:58 pm
Location: true... wait, false!

Postby cheez.wiz » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:36 pm

I'm from Canadia as well. You couldn't buy my ass if you wanted.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird
cheez.wiz
Human-based Product
 
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:12 am
Location: My cat's name is mitten.

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:42 pm

cheez.wiz wrote:I'm from Canadia as well. You couldn't buy my ass if you wanted.


That's a strong statement. And I doubt that it's true.
Not that I want to, but there is always a price, and if there isn't, there is a way.
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Postby mountainmage » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:54 pm

Rape him and leave a tip?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
 
Posts: 9608
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Postby TwoBuy » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:20 am

mountainmage wrote:Rape him and leave a tip?


How are you so hit and miss? Half* the time you have me spewing milk and the other half* you have me wanting to curdle it, take a shit in it, and dump it on your head**.


*more like 10% of the time.
**This was one of the funny times.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?
User avatar
TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 8:15 am
Location: Pimpin' (It's a location if you're doing it right)

Postby mountainmage » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:05 am

I have an esoteric sense of humor...most of my jokes in real life are the same way.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
 
Posts: 9608
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Postby cheez.wiz » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:05 am

Lethal Interjection wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:I'm from Canadia as well. You couldn't buy my ass if you wanted.


That's a strong statement. And I doubt that it's true.
Not that I want to, but there is always a price, and if there isn't, there is a way.


It is. Quebec should've separated a long time ago. But then again, we never did. So... yeah... Canadia... At least we still have the rockies?

The other part is true as well. I just can't see how someone could buy my ass... But feel free to discuss such scenarios if you feel like it.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird
cheez.wiz
Human-based Product
 
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:12 am
Location: My cat's name is mitten.

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron