Photoshop Simon. Contest!

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
Jaydee wrote:"Wunderbar"
There is no umlaut on the "u". Therefore, not German.

Just like in Spanish, where every "n" must have a tilde.
I'll stick with my statement of Germany sucks.
The jews were my favourite race until I studied the Holy war and other jiff like that.

EDIT: That sounded worse than I meant it to.
BTY. [Better than you]

Jaydee

Post by Jaydee »

This is the first one I posted... which was actually funny.

This is just something I made... with lack of skill I'd guess.
BTY. [Better than you]

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Sorry, Germany is the second greatest country ever. Until Australia starts flooding me with sausage and starts watching more Married with Children it will always be #3.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Germany is awesome. Beer, sausage, and lederhosen! What else do you friggin' people want?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

a fascist dictator, duh. They got rid or theirs for some reason. We, on the other hand, have kept ours in power for as long as is legally possible.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

ruotwocone wrote:a fascist dictator, duh. They got rid or theirs for some reason. We, on the other hand, have kept ours in power for as long as is legally possible.
Hey, at least he isn't trying to abolish term limits, like our friends in Russia.
Oh, Russian political culture... They sure do love their czars.

I kind of wish Canadia had term limits. 10 years (3 elections) of Jean Chretien was enough (well, too much, really), thank you.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Or venezuela.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Lethal Interjection wrote:I kind of wish Canadia had term limits. 10 years (3 elections) of Jean Chretien was enough (well, too much, really), thank you.
Who?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Jean Chr?tien... Who else?*

*Sorry, lethal, i couldn't find that one picture with the army helmet.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

That's the real important photo, though.*

Like Trudeau when he was giving the finger.

*I don't recall the exact situation. But the guy being throttled is a reporter who got in the way of our (Canadia's) Prime Minister. He kept stepping in his way or something, perhaps asking for comments on this or that.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Jaydee wrote:This is just something I made... with lack of skill I'd guess.
What the hell? Is that even a picture of me? Totally doesn't look like me, so I have decided. I look considerably less doughy than that. I also have lots to say on other posts but just have not had the time recently.
Not a big fan of signatures.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

I actually wish there weren't term limits because I hate lame-ducking, but I agree that it is really hard to unseat incumbents even if the suck. My thinking is for any elected office you should be able to serve two consecutive terms but then you'd have to take at least one off before being able to run for election again.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

TwoBuy wrote:I actually wish there weren't term limits because I hate lame-ducking, but I agree that it is really hard to unseat incumbents even if the suck. My thinking is for any elected office you should be able to serve two consecutive terms but then you'd have to take at least one off before being able to run for election again.
Ultimately I'm okay with that, too.
What I didn't like about Chretien and the Liberals was that it was really boring. They didn't make terrible decisions, but they had total control of the government, and it was just getting ridiculous. And thanks to "the devil you know" everyone just kept it going. Then Chretien stepped down, Paul Martin pooched it, and now no one has supreme control of the government (thanks to back to back minority gov'ts) and I love it.
Only 2 consecutive terms would probably solve this somewhat, too.

And, yeah, I hate lame-ducking too. My main problem is that I felt like Chretien had done that for about the last 3 years of his 10 year reign as Prime Minister. He stopped doing much, then realized his poopewlaritee (Cheez Whiz should get that) was still quite high, called an election, and rode out another 2 years before stepping down. Everyone thought he was done after the two, but he came back for another couple years, and you just know he was already semi-retired at that point.
What makes lame-ducking worse in the States, in my opinion, is the endless campaign process. It is not terribly dissimilar here, but I feel like it gets beat over your head more with U.S. politics. So you get The President, no longer worried about any scrutiny, and you get a dozen hopefuls, vieing and jockeying and showing their teeth (in both senses).