Hardkore has arrived

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

You'd have to be brave to ban perms. You'd be alright until the next Tuesday (Day trip from the Old Folks Home) when the Living Dead would lay siege to your house. There's no escape, blue rinses everywhere! Suddenly, a pension books smashes through the window and explodes in your face.

>YOU ARE DEAD.
>TRY AGAIN?
>Y/N
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

Brother Dysk

Post by Brother Dysk »

Jesster wrote:You'd have to be brave to ban perms.
Not to invoke Godwin's law here (since I'm not using him for analogy or comparison) but didn't Hitler actually try to do exactly that at one point? I believe he rescinded the ban largely because of Eva Braun, as well, and she then went on to perm her hair (immediatly after the ban was lifted) and made it the height of fashion, leading to every other German woman perming her hair (which must've pissed old Adolf off somewhat - what could possibly scream whipped with greater efficacy?).
Fuck 'em.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Straight hair FTW!
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Actully a perm ban for us is you still being able to connect but your cuffed, muted, and just allowed to watch the fun.

I have an afro
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

HARDKORE wrote:your cuffed, muted, and just allowed to watch the fun.

I have an afro
That sounds like a deleted Star Wars scene where Lando buys time with a space hooker. It wasn't family friendly i've heard...
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Brother Dysk wrote:
Jesster wrote:You'd have to be brave to ban perms.
Not to invoke Godwin's law here (since I'm not using him for analogy or comparison) but didn't Hitler actually try to do exactly that at one point? I believe he rescinded the ban largely because of Eva Braun, as well, and she then went on to perm her hair (immediatly after the ban was lifted) and made it the height of fashion, leading to every other German woman perming her hair (which must've pissed old Adolf off somewhat - what could possibly scream whipped with greater efficacy?).
Actually, I think you are using him for both analogy and comparison (moreso the former). Just not in an argumentative fashion. Which, I think, is the most important part of the law.
Because, really, Hitler is very likely not going to come up quickly in a peaceful thread (this being an acception). However, the longer the thread goes on, the more likely a debate of some kind (on topic or not), and the longer a debate goes on, the more likely Hitler will be referenced.
That's my interpretation of Godwin's law, anyways.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

When are some of you all going to play quake with us. I was sent here to invite you all but it seems that I did a bad job at it. Bring a friend. If anyone gives you crap then tell them I sent you. Co op is the best server.

list of our servers
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

If you are their ambassador, and thus the most diplomatic of all*, then I fear for the overall mental health of the group.

*Or possibly the most expendable, which would make more sense.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

No i am the one who can take the most crap. The others would have already posted nasy pictures of them and your mom.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

My mum and Tucker's mom both attend the same Weightwatchers meetings*. Any nasty pictures involving them and your acquaintances would be registered with the US government as future blackmail material.

Held in an aircraft hanger, as a normal room would be too small to hold even one of these dwarf-planet sized ladies.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

A few of them are known chubby chasers.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

Calling Tucker's Mom chubby is like calling Galactus 'kinda tall'.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Well that nice to know. I been working on the clans website.

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy/clanprozac

THe thing i am having trouble is with angelfire. Is there a better free site builder out there? Can someone tell me what they think of google pages?

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

HARDKORE wrote:THe thing i am having trouble is with angelfire. Is there a better free site builder out there?
I have lots of HTML help files so just ask me because I have HTML help files so if anyone wants some just ask me because I have them.

HTML4U.
Not a big fan of signatures.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Jesster wrote:Calling Tucker's Mom chubby is like calling Galactus 'kinda tall'.
yeah, when everybody knows that Galactus is really just a cloud of energy crap