HTML Help Files

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

HARDKORE
The Heavy

HTML Help Files

Post by HARDKORE »

IF anyone wants them then i got them and will get them to you.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Re: HTML Help Files

Post by TwoBuy »

HARDKORE wrote:IF anyone wants them then i got them and will get them to you.
Umm.... What?
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

i think it's a Red Hot Chili Peppers lyric

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

ruotwocone wrote:i think it's a Red Hot Chili Peppers lyric
hahaha. That is comic gold right there.
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Its simple. If anyone wants help with HTML then i will help them by giving them some help files i put togeather. I run the clan prozac webpages so I do know some.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Like we need your help, I'll have you know I know the difference between html, and xhtml.
Not a big fan of signatures.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Ok then Simon tell me what it is and how to use it the right way in a paragraph.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Simon. wrote:Like we need your help, I'll have you know I know the difference between html, and xhtml.
All I know is that your html will get upset if you talk regularly about your xhtml.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Simon. wrote:Like we need your help, I'll have you know I know the difference between html, and xhtml.
HAHAHA. That thing will NEVER die!
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

HARDKORE wrote:Ok then Simon tell me what it is and how to use it the right way in a paragraph.
Dear Hardkore,

In answer to your question "What does the red spectrum tell us about quasars?" There are various words that need to be defined: what is a spectrum, what is a red one, why is it red, and why is it so frequently linked with quasars?

What the hell is a quasar anyway?
Not a big fan of signatures.

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Well my uneducated friend, a quasar is the nucleus of a galaxy. My question was can you use xhtml in a paragraph.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

HARDKORE wrote:Well my uneducated friend, a quasar is the nucleus of a galaxy. My question was can you use xhtml in a paragraph.
Wow. So that's like asking what a frying pan is and being told "a piece of metal". I mean, sure it's a piece of metal, but that's not what's interesting about it. Also not all piece of metal are frying pans...

So in short, I would say calling quasars "the nucleus of a galaxy" is an uneducated answer. Also I'm guessing Simon. probably already knows what they are since he's using them in a discussion about red-shift and by the fact that he actually knows what red-shift is...
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Your right. My school system never had anything like that. I got that from wikipedia. I would say that my high school education would probably be like an 8th grade education to some of you all from a big city. I guess Simon if you dont like it then you can take your red spectrum and cram it. If you dont like the way I post then tell your admin to get rid of me. Until then, deal with it. You dont have to read my post.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

HARDKORE wrote:Your right. My school system never had anything like that. I got that from wikipedia. I would say that my high school education would probably be like an 8th grade education to some of you all from a big city. I guess Simon if you dont like it then you can take your red spectrum and cram it. If you dont like the way I post then tell your admin to get rid of me. Until then, deal with it. You dont have to read my post.
hmmm... you're new, so you probably just don't know, but the html vs. xhtml farce of a conversation has been going on for a long time here. Simon. was just making a joke. An appropriate response would be to make light of Tucker's mother's girth or to make some kind of self-depreciating wisecrack, whichever you prefer.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

ruotwocone wrote:or to make some kind of self-depreciating wisecrack
Super advice. remember that people can't make fun of you if you beat them to the punch line...
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh