Mascot

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

How do you know Jester. You wont play me to find out. Say the word Heavy in a quake game and they will all say hardkore [cp] is the top of the list. The list for the heavy. Im actully ranked 159 out of 305 on the over all right now but i will get better. At first i thought that you didnt like me but you must like me alot cause you reply to all my post.

Brother Dysk

Post by Brother Dysk »

Oddly, when someone mentions heavy weaponry, I tend to default to thinking of heavy weaponry, not some daft shooting game. The world is not Quake, "Hardkore", so don't pretend like it is.

Or at least go do it on some Quake forum, aye?
Fuck 'em.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Brother Dysk wrote:Oddly, when someone mentions heavy weaponry, I tend to default to thinking of heavy weaponry, not some daft shooting game. The world is not Quake... so don't pretend like it is.
That is blasphemy Brother! atone for thy sins! (honestly, Team Fortress Classic and Team Fortress 2 are pretty enormous topics around here). Also, it should probably be talked about in the games section, but i think most the regulars (I was referring to Jesster rather than hardkore) are still getting used to actually trying to stay on topic.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

Wait, we're supposed to stay on topic now? This confuses and excites me.

I only showed up because someone insulted the dog anyway, like Batman, only with insults instead of a Bat-signal.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

This is on topic. It is about the tile of mascot. If you wont want me to say im the master then fine. I actully like his dog. It is neet looking. We got a similer one on the quake forums for pugs (pick up games)

Lottel

Post by Lottel »

HARDKORE wrote:This is on topic. It is about the tile of mascot. If you wont want me to say im the master then fine. I actully like his dog. It is neet looking. We got a similer one on the quake forums for pugs (pick up games)
My EYES! THEY BLEED!
How DARE you bring joy and laughter to the smiling faces of children everywhere. Purveyors of hope and all that is pure in the world, DIE DIE DIE!!

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Dude i am going to be an emt. I can help you with that if you want. Its no doctor but i can help you.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

You really like fixing things, eh? Offering unsolicited html help, volunteering first aid... What's next?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Lethal Interjection wrote:You really like fixing things, eh? Offering unsolicited html help, volunteering first aid... What's next?
Can you fix my flancer?* :cry:

*Ha, you all forgot this forum inside joke! We're not a two trick pony (tucker's mom/space hookers) after all!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Sorry im no help there. what you need to do is pay the church of scientology and they can help you there. pay them enough and Tom himself will help.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

mountainmage wrote:Can you fix my flancer?* :cry:
Wait, are you French?
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Re: Mascot

Post by cheez.wiz »

Raptor_Jesus wrote:
cheez.wiz wrote:
Also, Nietszche.
Nietzsche*
Thank you captain obvious. The spelling mistake was the discussion topic along with hardkore being or not a mascot...
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

I wanted to point at:
hardkore wrote:At first i thought that you didnt like me but you must like me alot cause you reply to all my post.
Obliviousness.

Aussi, i still don't have a custom title. And Letal neither. Any help with that*?

*since it used to be determined by sheriff dani herself with help of other forumers and not by the person itself.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I don't have one by choice. Kind of. I just haven't bothered.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Lethal Interjection wrote:I don't have one by choice. Kind of. I just haven't bothered.
Hey, I don't have a custom title either. Lrrr demands a custom title, no, make that three!!
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?