Mascot

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Post Reply
User avatar
Asherian
Token Erisian
Posts: 1272
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:22 am
Location: A City in the rain

Re: Mascot

Post by Asherian »

Edminster wrote:...Molybdenum Chef, maybe?...
I've got to admit this one peaked my interest since I technically work with that stuff. I must ask though, in what format are you a chef of this lead-eske metal?
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: Mascot

Post by Edminster »

Well, Eggs and Wheat flour do contain trace amounts of molybdenum, so that's my excuse. Really, it's a joke about the show 'Iron Chef'. I was going to call myself the 'Lead Chef', but thought people would misread it as 'Lead Chef'. Wait, that doesn't quite work with writing. Hang on, lemme spell that phonetically...
"Eye wuz goeeng to cawl meyeself thuh 'Led Sheff', but thawt peepul wood misreed it az 'Leed Sheff'"
Damn, I sound retarded phonetically...
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: Mascot

Post by mountainmage »

You shouldn't go with either because Zach's title is too similar. It's practically a rip-off.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: Mascot

Post by Edminster »

You know, I had completely forgotten that Zach has a title. In that case, consider it stricken from the choice list. Damn, now I have to figure something more clever to fill it's place...
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop
Posts: 5515
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
Location: Box of Cereal.
Contact:

Re: Mascot

Post by AHMETxRock »

Perhaps it could be "So unoriginal that I am?"

Not saying that you are.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
Posts: 8051
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!
Contact:

Re: Mascot

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Edminster wrote:Well, Eggs and Wheat flour do contain trace amounts of molybdenum, so that's my excuse. Really, it's a joke about the show 'Iron Chef'. I was going to call myself the 'Lead Chef', but thought people would misread it as 'Lead Chef'. Wait, that doesn't quite work with writing. Hang on, lemme spell that phonetically...
"Eye wuz goeeng to cawl meyeself thuh 'Led Sheff', but thawt peepul wood misreed it az 'Leed Sheff'"
Damn, I sound retarded phonetically...
My roomate has a tendency to use the "tomato, tomato" occasionally in web conversations. On purpose, and without the phonetics. Most people end up responding in confusion.

User avatar
Kidd
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:59 am
Location: Charlotte, NC
Contact:

Re: Mascot

Post by Kidd »

I leave and you guys let Ahmet get over 400 posts? Forsooth, my dear friends, forsooth.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

User avatar
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop
Posts: 5515
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
Location: Box of Cereal.
Contact:

Re: Mascot

Post by AHMETxRock »

Nice of you to return. Although, with you gone, I was forced to start having some sort of meaning behind my posts.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: Mascot

Post by mountainmage »

Your posts have meaning now? :shock:

Ah ahmet, don't take it personally, but it's just so easy and delicious.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product
Posts: 1006
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:12 am
Location: My cat's name is mitten.

Re: Mascot

Post by cheez.wiz »

mountainmage wrote:it's just so easy and delicious.
... Like ur mom?

Talking 'bout easy, ya know...
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: Mascot

Post by mountainmage »

Yes she is easy to beat in video games, and the food she makes is delicious, why?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: Mascot

Post by Edminster »

Cheez! I've been thinking about your suggestion about titling me Anti-Ahmet, and I have to say that you're incorrect. In analysing the posts of everyone on this forum, I have to conclude that HARDKORE is the Anti-Ahmet. Every one of his posts feels like he put a lot of effort, only to fail. He fails in a delightfully naive way, whereas when Ahmet fails it is in a harsh, alienating way. This is why I petition to change HARDKORE's title from 'The Heavy' and to 'The Anti-Ahmet'.

the end
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop
Posts: 5515
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
Location: Box of Cereal.
Contact:

Re: Mascot

Post by AHMETxRock »

Not really the anti-ahmet. Although he does play the banjo... hmmmm.......

Don't worry. Remember how, in the second grade, the sixth graders were walking around like they owned the place because some of them went through puberty, and you though how stupid they were? Then remeber when you were in sixth grade and went through puberty, and a second grader called you stupid, but you just laughed, knowing they couldn't do anything? Then remember when you were bragging about it, a dude from high school with some facial hair and a permit laughed at the fact you think you thought you were anything at all different from the whiny little second graders? And once you were a high school junior, you hit on a girl in the mall just to find out she's a College junior, and laughs at the fact you thought you even had a chance? And then once you get to college, the professors laugh at you because you think you know what the hell you are talking about. And once you finally get your degree and head out, and carve a life out for yourself, someone with a completely better life, who makes more money, lives in a big home, has kids and a super hot wife that he sleeps with on a regular basis says, don't feel so bad about yourself?

Yeah. I'm usually the guy in college, and people that say things about me are usually around the 6th grade level. I'm not insulting all of you, I'm just saying, ya know, that i'm rubber and you're glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

User avatar
ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite
Posts: 1929
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:58 pm
Location: true... wait, false!
Contact:

Re: Mascot

Post by ruotwocone »

dude, the profs only made fun of the stupid kids. i was practically best friends with my 2 main profs because let's face it, making fun of all the moron cultural anthropologists was both easy and fun.

User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: Mascot

Post by mountainmage »

AHMETxRock wrote:Not really the anti-ahmet. Although he does play the banjo... hmmmm.......

Don't worry. Remember how, in the second grade, the sixth graders were walking around like they owned the place because some of them went through puberty, and you though how stupid they were? Then remeber when you were in sixth grade and went through puberty, and a second grader called you stupid, but you just laughed, knowing they couldn't do anything? Then remember when you were bragging about it, a dude from high school with some facial hair and a permit laughed at the fact you think you thought you were anything at all different from the whiny little second graders? And once you were a high school junior, you hit on a girl in the mall just to find out she's a College junior, and laughs at the fact you thought you even had a chance? And then once you get to college, the professors laugh at you because you think you know what the hell you are talking about. And once you finally get your degree and head out, and carve a life out for yourself, someone with a completely better life, who makes more money, lives in a big home, has kids and a super hot wife that he sleeps with on a regular basis says, don't feel so bad about yourself?

Yeah. I'm usually the guy in college, and people that say things about me are usually around the 6th grade level.
I don't remember any of this ever happening.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Post Reply