Food

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Re: Food

Post by Sahan »

Wait, using a brand named Hebrew National to prepare sausages? Don't Jews avoid pork? That's pretty sacrilegous. And probably pretty tasty.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Sahan wrote:Wait, using a brand named Hebrew National to prepare sausages? Don't Jews avoid pork? That's pretty sacrilegous.
they're all beef hot dogs.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

We usually use the Pillsbury Croissant (I say we, though I haven't had them in probably 5 years).
Though this Christmas my mom made up the Pillsbury Breadsticks because the grocery store was sold out of the croissants, and I must say, I prefer them. The crispiness was great, and they just tasted better.
All-beef hotdogs have actually become nearly standard of late. Either way, I find it gross to be eating such absolutely processed meat. Plus, I hate bologna, and that is pretty much what hotdogs are, only you warm them up.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Lethal Interjection wrote:We usually use the Pillsbury Croissant (I say we, though I haven't had them in probably 5 years).
Though this Christmas my mom made up the Pillsbury Breadsticks because the grocery store was sold out of the croissants, and I must say, I prefer them. The crispiness was great, and they just tasted better.
All-beef hotdogs have actually become nearly standard of late. Either way, I find it gross to be eating such absolutely processed meat. Plus, I hate bologna, and that is pretty much what hotdogs are, only you warm them up.
I've never been a big fan of croissants and a fast food restaurant in Spain called "El Museo de Hammon" absolutely killed them for me. Pillsbury crescent rolls though. Nothing there but flaky, buttery deliciousness.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

AHMETxRock wrote:Ohhh, is that what those were called? How could I like something that is named after something I hate, while at the same time not being related to it whatsoever?

Curse you all for ruining it for me.
You mean pig, right?
Lethal Interjection wrote:and I must say, I prefer them. The crispiness was great, and they just tasted better.
Yes, the breadsticks were crispier and thus tasted better. The pillsbury croissants are too greasy.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

mountainmage wrote:Yes, the breadsticks were crispier and thus tasted better. The pillsbury croissants are too greasy.
And doughy, both in taste and consistency. You might say that the reason for that is that they weren't cooked properly, but I find that any two ovens will cook them differently. So unless you only ever cook them in one oven, you can't get them quite right (and as I am was a student and now am a bachelor, and haven't lived in the same house for more than 2 years in the past 7).

Rayler

Post by Rayler »

I eat a lot of chicken schnitzel (or however you spell it) and pasta, but not in the same meal.