Where are they?

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: Where are they?

Post by mountainmage »

Here's something I laughed a lot at the first time I saw it.

http://surpriseparty.ytmnd.com/
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

AHMETxRock wrote:I just spent 30 minutes on a forum post. If I ever go missing, you better miss me.
I swear I'd miss you like a bad case of influenza, I just wouldn't know what to do with myself in my state of 'grief' due to your sudden disappearance.

*Probably bake myself a fish cake.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Fish cakes are awesome. I have no i ea how to bake them though. But they are still freaking awesome bite-sized pieces of fish. Remind me to pop by your house if I'm ever in the neighbourhood.

Because I'm assuming that you're probably from North America and I'll probably have to catch a couple of planes before I happen to be in the neighbourhhod.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

I have family down in Perth, who knows maybe someday I'll show up on your door baring fishy cakes! (Though doubtful, unless I actually succeed at emigrating.)

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

The only fish products I like are tuna and fish sticks. I am not cultured.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

AHMETxRock wrote:The only fish products I like are tuna and fish sticks. I am not cultured.
It is hardly your heathen dislike of fish products that tells us that Ahmet. I mean really 90% of your post give that one dead away.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Narrow minded people looks at what's in front of them.
Cows go moo!

Seriously though, from a hatred level of 1-100, keep it below 70. Anything above that is just being silly.

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

AHMETxRock wrote:Narrow minded people looks at what's in front of them.
Cows go moo!

Seriously though, from a hatred level of 1-100, keep it below 70. Anything above that is just being silly.
Simple physics.
Newton's laws of motion wrote:Third law

Whenever a particle A exerts a force on another particle B, B simultaneously exerts a force on A with the same magnitude in the opposite direction. The strong form of the law further postulates that these two forces act along the same line. This law is often simplified into the sentence "To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction."
So stop trying too hard (over 70 in the trying scale) and you shall receive toned down reactions.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

I am disappointed I wasn't included in the OP, especially since me and Green Crayon were the same person.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

cheez.wiz
Human-based Product

Post by cheez.wiz »

Jesster wrote:I am disappointed I wasn't included in the OP, especially since me and Green Crayon were the same person.
Then you were, since she mentionned Green Crayon.
bird bird bird, bird is a word, b-b-b-b-bird oh yeah bird is a word, bird bird bird

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Jesster wrote:I am disappointed I wasn't included in the OP, especially since me and Green Crayon were the same person.
There it is! I've been looking for this post for a while. Sadly, I can no longer remember why.

Anyway, you know who I haven't seen in forever? Sheriff Dani. She hasn't been on in over two years, and yet is still the Admin. Not that I am attempting to invoke her wrath, I'm just curious where she wandered off to.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I still say me and Ed should be mods, we're both trustworthy old members who know their way around the forums. Zach if you read this, please take it into consideration!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I see. So this was the goal of your politics the entire time. A mere show to puppet the community around as you could work out the best possibly scenario to personally benefit. Truly, you are politicians now.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

The forum has become boring again. I'm disappearing for awhile again.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

How can you say it's boring! There's drama! Ashe is with child, Ed is a Mod, Laneth wears purple ties, and it has been revealed that Lethal Interjection is a sniper! Also you're the only person qualified to write an entry on Canadian Panthers, so that's contributing to my desire for you to remain.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud