Get to know your SMBCers!

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: Get to know your SMBCers!

Post by mountainmage »

AHMETxRock wrote:Then there are those who are too wrapped up in their bull that they don't dare issue a statement.
mountainmage wrote:What's your excuse, then?
AHMETxRock wrote:I blame systemic racism. Just because my skin is white doesn't make me white!
MY ethnic background ain't helping either.
Wut?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Sweet. I sold $450 worth of college books (when I bought them)for $231 today. I know that I should be pissed, but for the amount I learned, I think it was a good profit return. Plus, I now have Christmas money. Thank god I have no friends or family and can spend it all on myself. That, ladies and gentlemen, is how you take a depressing statement and make it slightly less depressing.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Oh, also, I have two tattoos. A cross with a double banner over my heart and a name and date of a good friend of mine who died in a car wreck down the back of my right arm.

Anyone else tattooed?

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

My friend (same one who bound and gagged me to watch speed runs of Halo) got a tattoo of the Halo 3 symbol on his back. It's a pretty cool tattoo, except its positioned in such a way that he needs to moon people to show it off. Not so cool.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

Kidd wrote: Anyone else tattooed?
That literally made me choke on my water. I just saw that quote and thought you were talking directly at me since tattooed is my handle for well every thing but here and Suicide Girls.

I have a tattoo or two. OK I have seven. Snake wrapped around my left wrist, snake and dagger on my right arm, tibal dragon on left arm, two snakes intertwined as a right arm band, dragon Ouroboro on my right shoulder, a snake wrapped around the Ankh and waterfall in Japanese on my left ankle.

Plus 0 g lobes, a septum ring, left tragus and my tongue is pierced. I use to have a labret, a bridge and various eyebrow rings but the eyebrow rings migrated out and I took the others out for work.

My next tattoo is going to be "Classy Lady" on my left butt cheek.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

wolf wrote:
Kidd wrote: Anyone else tattooed?
That literally made me choke on my water. I just saw that quote and thought you were talking directly at me since tattooed is my handle for well every thing but here and Suicide Girls.

I have a tattoo or two. OK I have seven. Snake wrapped around my left wrist, snake and dagger on my right arm, tibal dragon on left arm, two snakes intertwined as a right arm band, dragon Ouroboro on my right shoulder, a snake wrapped around the Ankh and waterfall in Japanese on my left ankle.

Plus 0 g lobes, a septum ring, left tragus and my tongue is pierced. I use to have a labret, a bridge and various eyebrow rings but the eyebrow rings migrated out and I took the others out for work.

My next tattoo is going to be "Classy Lady" on my left butt cheek.

Haha, awesome. I'm gonna get a smiley face on my ass one day. Okay, I'm not, I just set that up for this story;

My cousin got a smiley face on her ass. Two things;
1- She weighs 400 lbs (and that's me underestimating) so it kinda looks like a smiley sun.
2- She decided Thanksgiving was the perfect time to unveil it. But not just any time of Thanksgiving, it had to be during Thanksgiving dinner. -.-

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Classy. Does it alternate between frowning and smiling when she walks? You know. Because of the jiggling.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

No, but due to the wrinkling, it kind of resembles Queen Elizabeth.

Ugh.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I'm not tattooed, but I've thought about it. I could see myself doing it someday, perhaps.

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

Tattoos have this weird urban myth that they hurt. They don't, at least, not to me. The chest one felt pretty painful at the collar bone, but overall, it was a good sensation. I didn't even feel the one on my right arm that much, until the tattooist pushed too far in and pierced my muscle. I'm still waiting for that to heal properly...

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

The skin is an organ, but the skin that makes contact is dead. Different people will have different amounts of sensitivity towards this happening. Get it done in a professional manner, and you're good. Just because the chick handling you has a hardcore hairstyle and a ton of piercings doesn't mean she's an expert on not doing you bodily harm, but it doesn't mean she's not an expert on not doing you bodily harm.

I am against a tattoo. They are too permanent. I have no problem with decorating the body, I put a bunch of temporary tattoos on my face once.
Bad idea.
I also use wash out hair dyes from time to time. If I want red hair one day, sure, why not? But there is a signifigant difference between having blue hair one day, and choosing blue hair every day, and choosing so that you NEED to have blue hair every day, due to the permenant dye.
Or mabey I'm just to awesome to comprehend.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

AHMETxRock wrote: I am against a tattoo. They are too permanent.
Wait, what? tattoos are premanent?! Ahhhh crap! They never told me that! Oh shit. What am I going to do now? Why didn't anyone tell me that?

Yeah, I'm a tattoo snob. I hate the people that wake up and say "Hey I'm going to get a tattoo today. Something off the wall!" A tattoo should be meaningful to you and personal to the person that the tattoo was originally designed for. All of my tattoos have personal meaning, whether other people like them or not I couldn't give a rat's ass.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I'm against that body is a temple crap. If you wanna tattoo/pierce/whatever your body, it's your decision and you should go for it.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

A body is not a temple, it's a goddamned house. Hey, let me put a hole in this wall.
RADICAL!
OH CRAP, WE HIT PLUMBING! IT'S FLOODING LIKE MAD! SOMEBODY GET SOME DRY WALL!

OH NO! THIS RHETORICAL EXAMPLE RELATES TO THE BODY, SO DRYWALL, WHICH WOULD BE A PIECE OF THE BODY, CANNOT SIMPLY JUST BE PLACED BACK OR EASILY REPAIRED! SURELY WE WILL ALL SUFFER.

Hey everyone, party down at my house. No leakage whatsoever

But dude, decorate the exterior however you want. That was a pointless tirade to go on, even with the value of the metaphor present.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

1. What value?
2. Big text and pretty colors do not a point make