Get to know your SMBCers!

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Re: Get to know your SMBCers!

Post by AHMETxRock »

I have many skills. Enlargement is only one of them.

So here's a nice story!
There was was a boy. Let's just call him... Happy Ahmet!
He was a happy boy. Then one day, internet people were sarcastic. Then he was sarcastic back.
And somewhere along the yellow brick road, they all forgot the meaning of friendship. So the murder a witch and never met each other again.

The moral of the story is that this was fun. I'm going to sleep now.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Just finished catching up on Ahmet's little spat with English. All I can say is A. he never Once mentioned using British spelling methods until someone else brought it up, then to mention he said he used those on occasions before. Even then none of his 'creative' spelling styles are covered by that. Two, Mountainmage I'm hurt, I'm the one who said common instead of come on.
Finally drop it, your just giving him attention.That's like cooing at a puppy for puking on your favorite bodice, it'll just have him keep doing it.

Back to the forum topic ; )

I'm 23, engaged to be married this march. I work 12 hour graveshifts in a factory, doing things. I have a tattoo I've plotted out for 5+ years, just still trying to find an artist I trust not to futz it up.(I have trust issues when it comes to permanently mauling part of my body.) Um.. 5'10 45x37x42. I occasionally draw pretty pictures, play way to much WoW, DnD and other 3 letter acronyms. I suck at spelling and treat English like a foreign language more belikes then not, yet still more consistent then Ahmet! I'm sort of Eristic, but really I think that's all anyone can be without embracing the crazy train all the way down.
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Tisk Tisk Tisk. Did I say that I used the british spellings on THIS THREAD?
No. I could go back and find it, but mabey you'll accuse me of going back and editing it, which I'm to lazy to do (as well as find the post).
Yes. I said MABEY. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm also not a five year old. Although if you treat me that way, I'll gladly act that way.

Unless you're a catholic priest.

Anyone else want to come out into the light?
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Asherian wrote:Um.. 5'10 45x37x42.
That's...specific. How well do you want us to know you, again?
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

mountainmage wrote:That's...specific. How well do you want us to know you, again?
Honestly considering any lack of coloration and the fact that most people seem to not even know what 3 of those 4 numbers mean I meant it more as a joke. If someone recognizes me based on my measures I'm going to be more then a little disturbed, and at least somewhat impressed.

I think you might be the first person on the internet I've said something like that who even realized I was talking about my body, most just got hideously confused.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

AC/DC has taught me much. (The Dirty Deeds phone number specifically)
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

I'd never realized they said a number in that song, can barely understand it. hehe Good to know people are being educated about anatomy by heavy metal. (In a non-death/sex way.)

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I thought it was a skill testing question.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Lethal Interjection wrote:I thought it was a skill testing question.
There was a question somewhere? I missed it.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Asherian wrote:There was a question somewhere? I missed it.
I should've quoted. I meant 45x37x42.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

Thats how I saw it as.

If Asherian is 5 feet and 10 inches tall and has the following measurements, 45x37x42 (that's chest, waist, hips guys) what is her bra size?

I know I can't figure it out with the info provided but its still nice to have a reason to picture boobs. I mean I picture boobs anyways but now there is a mathematical reason, not just because I'm slightly perverted.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

wolf wrote:
Thats how I saw it as.

If Asherian is 5 feet and 10 inches tall and has the following measurements, 45x37x42 (that's chest, waist, hips guys) what is her bra size?

I know I can't figure it out with the info provided but its still nice to have a reason to picture boobs. I mean I picture boobs anyways but now there is a mathematical reason, not just because I'm slightly perverted.

If a woman don't have at least C-cups at a 45" chest then she might as well kill yourself... or go on a massive diet.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

TwoBuy wrote:
wolf wrote: I know I can't figure it out with the info provided but its still nice to have a reason to picture boobs. I mean I picture boobs anyways but now there is a mathematical reason, not just because I'm slightly perverted. If a woman don't have at least C-cups at a 45" chest then she might as well kill yourself... or go on a massive diet.
Well you know if they really wanted to know my waist is pretty close to my ribcage size so they could always go look up the size charts at VS or Fredricks. I honestly just did it because I've been doing a lot of measuring lately for dresses and have always thought in terms of measurements instead of weight. and hell I'd be confused to see a girl with a 45 inch bust and 8 inch drop to waist who wasn't above a C cup, her ribcage would be freakish.

...Honestly I'm still kind of surprised there's been this much reaction to it.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

There's nothing but young men and a lesbian, your expectations were too low.

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

Obviously. Well now I know I can always distract the forum threads with boobs and/or math. Apparently math+boobs is the best combination basing on the recent responses.

Okay yeah I know its the internet, really I should know better then to mention boobs unless I want everyone to forget what was going on.