Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: Get to know your SMBCers!

Post by Lethal Interjection »

mountainmage wrote:1. What value?
2. Big text and pretty colors do not a point make
Other than the point that you want to make a point and you aren't sure how clear said point is, so you need to make sure people can read it off their screen from across the room.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Imagine someone does read that from across the room.

I could change their lives!

They could cure cancer. CANCER!

and you would have been the one saying, no ahmet, don't help that person cure cancer.

YOU MAKE ME SICK!
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

Kidd

Post by Kidd »

My body is, in no way, a temple. Well, maybe a temple to the gods of Cheetos and Late Night Video Gaming. Also, the god of Avoiding The Sun gets a nod. Other than that, my body is my choice to ink up as I feel.

And I agree with Wolf. I shake my head at people who get a tattoo to get a tattoo. My first tattoo (the Cross) I thought about every day for eight months. Every day it seemed like a tattoo that would always have a great meaning to me. That is how I knew I should get it. The other tattoo, on my arm, is two inch letters "RMD" (stacked on top of one another) that extend about eight inches of my arm, with the date of birth running down one side and the date of death down the other. I hand drew it and personally decided on it. I got it a week after he died, but in ten years, he'll still be in my heart, so it justifies it.

A friend of mine went and got Jack Skelington down his back. I hate him for this. I watch Nightmare Before Christmas a few times a month, love the movie. He's seen it once. The tattoo has no meaning other than looking good.
I Believe In Harvey Dent.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

If I ever decided to get a tattoo, it would be a fairly simple one. It is meaningful to me, and I think it looks halfway decent, as well. The image is the avatar that I use most often, which is an amalgamation of every single letter of my last name. It was a pain in the ass to draw in MSPaint, and I am happy it turned out as nice as it did.
6525732.gif
I remember back when I was designing it, I ended up filling an entire notebook with variations.

As to who I am, I'm a 22 year veteran of life. I have been unemployed for over a year now, despite applying at every single business in the area. I have moved twice in the past year, constantly on the lookout for a cheaper place to stay. Right now I've found a free place, so that will suffice until I find someone who will pay me to live somewhere else. Normally, I am nocturnal.

I am (according to the people who know me IRL) stealth-gay. That is to say that while I am male and love penis, I am not anything else that people believe gays to be. For instance, I am completely unfashionable. I do not speak with a lisp. I do not wear bright colours. I lack interior design skills. I do not inflate my colourful neck pouch in an attempt to attract mates. I do not hibernate in winter. I am not amphibious. I am not particularly effeminate, nor am I super-macho.

I used to work for Wal*Mart, up until my body decided it was time to leave by oozing blood through my skin. I started there as an unloader, which was my favourite job.

Also, Ahmet?
:][>:=~+:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I see. IT has become popular to turn against me. It is almost like I provoked it?
Perhaps the joking nature of my statements have not been sighted? I often have trouble conveying the pure AWESOMENESS OF MY VERY BEING INTO PUTRID PIECES OF ROTTING FLESH UNABLE TO COMPREHEND EVEN A FRACTION OF WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO BE AWESOME.

I actually have a version of that. Three versions. One is a perfect square, one is a crown, and one resembles those fancy glass windows in church or something.
I'd upload them, but I don't wanna.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

I subscribe to the no art on my body I wouldn't hang on my wall philosophy. I still haven't figured out what I want a tattoo of and I've been thinking about it for years. Currently I'm leaning towards the statue of Saint Patrick on Tara Hill.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

AHMETxRock wrote:I see. IT has become popular to turn against me. It is almost like I provoked it?
Perhaps the joking nature of my statements have not been sighted? I often have trouble conveying the pure AWESOMENESS OF MY VERY BEING INTO PUTRID PIECES OF ROTTING FLESH UNABLE TO COMPREHEND EVEN A FRACTION OF WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE TO BE AWESOME.

I actually have a version of that. Three versions. One is a perfect square, one is a crown, and one resembles those fancy glass windows in church or something.
I'd upload them, but I don't wanna.
Ahmet has yet to come to grips with the fact that no one thinks he is awesome, and that he has to prove himself (perhaps by not making such obnoxious posts) in order for us to like him.

As the great Lewis Black said: "...if you were in an office (read: forum), and there was someone there, who came in every day and said; "I'm the greatest fucker here! And you snivelling shits would die without me! AHAHAHAHA!" I can guarantee that by the end of the week, you'd have killed him! And eaten him, just to try to possess his power! "
Last edited by mountainmage on Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

mountainmage wrote: Ahmet has yet to come to grips with the fact that no one thinks he is awesome, and that he has to prove himself (perhaps by not making such obnoxious posts) in order for us to like him.
It takes some people longer to realize that. I mean I still think people here like me.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I like you wolf, you're like the Canadian lesbian sister I never had.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

mountainmage wrote:I like you wolf, you're like the Canadian lesbian sister I never had.
Man, I have such a great burn I could use right now. If you were Twobuy, mabey I'd use it. Oh man, it woulda been sweet. It would be insulting to everyone involved, and not even tolerable here. But man, if we had bulletproof glass between us, and there was no chance of prosecution or being found and beaten up later on in life, I'd SOOOO say it.

Also, were I to prove my awesomeness, you would steal it. The moment the guy who discovers time travel publishes his findings, it'll be a jerk race to see who can build one and take credit, am I right?

They're called Poseurs. With a U. YA dig?

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Once, I can understand. Twice, I smell something fishy. Three times, I'm beginning to lose control. But FOUR times?! IT'S MAYBE. MAYBE. NOT MABEY. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

If you did this on purpose because you know I'm a stickler for spelling, then touche, that was a well-played move.
I like you wolf, you're like the Canadian lesbian sister I never had. Man, I have such a great burn I could use right now. If you were Twobuy, mabey I'd use it. Oh man, it woulda been sweet. It would be insulting to everyone involved, and not even tolerable here. But man, if we had bulletproof ...

... blue hair one day, and choosing blue hair every day, and choosing so that you NEED to have blue hair every day, due to the permenant dye. Or mabey I'm just to awesome to comprehend.

... difficult. Plus someone can weed through their history and make slight changes to the past when they see fit, and declare a computation error. Or mabey he's not sure how to do it?

... And this was BEFORE it became searchable. I was just telling how my life has become sooo much easier now that I can find these at a whim. mabey I should have written that detail outside the lines, instead of between. http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f337/ ... /Step6.png ...

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Mabey you should worry less about spelling of words, and more on the deliverance!
Yeah, I know it's spelt maybe, but it doesn't sound right. What makes more sense, a word following the basic constructs of the english language (when speaking english at least, no need to be idignorant) or follow the grammar rule invented hundreds of years before me, when the conept of language is prone to so much change?

I Honestly fear what will happen, though, in the future. The internet and Instant Messaging sure has made an impact on the average ability of a student in writing. They write as they would speak verbally. I make intentional mispellings through personal belief, they massacre the langauge to write lol.

L to the O to the fricken L. Who even laughs that often?

So yeah, the burn would involve you, wolf, your sister, and something about you being ugly. I forgot it already. I'm submitting my final essay on racism and sexism, however. It feels wrong.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Damn it, I need to ask my mom to have a baby girl quick, otherwise your joke won't work!

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Perhaps the bulletproof wall part was unfounded.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

AHMETxRock wrote:Yeah, I know it's spelt maybe, but it doesn't sound right.
as in something that might happen... something that may be... maybe. How does that not make sense? Also, it's 'spelled', not 'spelt'. That's not a word.

Download firefox, it has spellcheck as you type. Not hard.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?