The HAW is back

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Re: The HAW is back

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Yeah, but how useful is he in facing...oh..say...a giant T-Rex? Have an answer to THAT one?

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

All he'd have to do is convince his watery friends to freeze, and the ice age would begin.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

hawhaw1267 wrote:Whats the point of transforming into water? I can see how the girl wonder twin is useful...but the dude? Water? How it that helpful?
Zan can do so much more that turn into water.
Zan can transform into any form of water, including liquid, mist, steam, or, perhaps most usefully, any kind of functioning ice structure, from a cage for a criminal up to and including, implausibly, complex machinery (such as a rocket engine) made of ice. Also, at one time, he changed into a gelatinous form. By combining with already-existing water, Zan could also increase his mass or volume in the water form chosen. In addition, he could transform himself into weather patterns involving water, such as a blizzard, a monsoon, or a typhoon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonder_Twins

Remember that tsunami a few years back? Yeah that was totally Zan.
The New Zan wrote:Wolf, I don't need to watch a youtube clip to know what powers the wonder twins have. Have you forgotten I am a nerd? But you and I should totally be the wonder twins, yes.
But these are the New adventures of the Wonder Twins. Two words: gopher moat. Oh what the hay twenty words: "I learned that a one inch deep gopher moat won't contain a bear. Oh, I'm sorry I already knew that."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38VbvKmF ... re=related

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

wolf wrote:Zan can do so much more that turn into water.
... from a cage for a criminal up to and including, .
So you are saying that this superhero has had criminals inside of him? If that is true, Tucker's mom is a superhero, too!

I almost feel bad for getting back on this bandwagon.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

So, I had a desire to go back and read the gun conjecture. However, I've noticed that Gun has two posts but only one that is listed in the total posts (and only the one I can find in the surrounding area of the conjecture). Does anyone know where the other one is, or has it disappeared (I know we've had a few disturbances in the board over the years)?
I wasn't sure if Ed or Mage had different access to that stuff than I do...

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Sadly, the other post seems to have been lost, if indeed it was ever made at all.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud