Hi I'm new

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Yeah! This is really pissing me off. These people who know Steffles needs to GET OFF!!! Me and tucker should be the only losers on this godamn forum! :x

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

hawhaw1267 wrote:Yeah! This is really pissing me off. These people who know Steffles needs to GET OFF!!! Me and tucker should be the only losers on this godamn forum! :x
Just FYI, about keeping you and tucker: you probably don't want to put that to a vote. :)
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

TwoBuy wrote:I miss last november :(
Good call.
Not to say that all these hooligans are terrible, just that the dynamic was different.
You know with people who aren't talking with eachother in a message board when they could be talking with eachother in REAL LIFE.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Lethal Interjection wrote:REAL LIFE.
what life? is that like fishing or something?

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

ruotwocone wrote:
No, its a show on MTV.
Kill me.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Lethal Interjection wrote:
ruotwocone wrote:
No, its a show on MTV.
Kill me.
They have fishing shows on MTV?
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

Rex Hunt has been replaced by a blonde bimbo, and instead of kissing the fish before throwing it back, she takes off one piece of clothing. MTV's Strip Fishing.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

Jesster wrote:Rex Hunt has been replaced by a blonde bimbo, and instead of kissing the fish before throwing it back, she takes off one piece of clothing. MTV's Strip Fishing.

I'd watch it, but only because it has Rex Hunt.
Not a big fan of signatures.

hawhaw1267
Half the laugh, twice the Haw

Post by hawhaw1267 »

Hey! You know that if me and tucker weren't here on the forum then you wouldn't have had such great memories and your lives would be (more) terrible. Hell, there wouldn't even had been an Outlands and the incredibly humorious elections. Nobody would have had someone to direct Yo Momma jokes at and you guys wouldn't have heard of Mothra Sauce before. So...umm...be happy...ass!

nick316

stuff

Post by nick316 »

hawhaw1267 or jeff( i call all white people jeff) that very conceded of you even though i dont be knowing what the real point of a forum i doubt you're the reason it was created. i say mighten zeus or al gore is to tahnk for creating this forum since they made the internet :o
nick be kool

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

The Internet (And HTML) was invented by an Englishman. Take that, both Greek Gods and Al Gore!

However, I still preferred it in the days when Tucker and HawHaw weren't here. I realise I was a latecomer to the forums, but I tried to be respectful about it, so that when I finally assassinate Green Crayon then I can take his place.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Jesster wrote:I realise I was a latecomer to the forums, but I tried to be respectful about it, so that when I finally assassinate Green Crayon then I can take his place.
I asked them nicely not to put that in my contract, but would they listen? I said "It'll just encourage people to try to assassinate* me if they're legally allowed to kill me then adopt my name, belongings, number of posts, and long stories that just go on and on and were never really a great idea since they encouraged others to attempt to follow suit and in a few cases fail really badly", and they replied with "LOL, yeah".

They actually said "LOL". Out loud.

In public.

In space.

:shock:

* That's a great word, isn't it? Assassin. I mean, ignoring that it has two "ass"es in it**, one etymology suggests it refers to people that use cannabis resin, though exactly how that stuff helps your bow stay in good condition, I'm not quite sure.
** Just like, oh, say, TwoBuy. He has two asses in him. Call me "not funny", will you?***
*** Of course you will. And it's your right to do so. But Le Pencil? That's just cruel****.
**** Cruel and awesome*****.
***** As long as we_are_138 grants permission******.
****** Why so many asterisks? Maybe I just wanted to use loads of them before I never posted again*******.
******* Just kidding********.
******** No I'm not.
Pirate.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Simon. wrote:
Jesster wrote:Rex Hunt has been replaced by a blonde bimbo, and instead of kissing the fish before throwing it back, she takes off one piece of clothing. MTV's Strip Fishing.

I'd watch it, but only because it has Rex Hunt.
Are you able to read? Because clearly it doesn't have Rex Hunt.
And I think if MTV were to make a fishing show it would probably be called "Fishing with Celebrities" or would be some other sort of reality show.
And terrible. It would be terrible.

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Post by Steffles »

hawhaw1267 wrote:Yeah! This is really pissing me off. These people who know Steffles needs to GET OFF!!! Me and tucker should be the only losers on this godamn forum! :x
Well let me just kill myself now and save you the trouble for later. I didn't invite anyone, and It is rude for you to condemn people you dont even know. I dont even know them, and they dont even post so why does it make a difference. You need to get off your big white horse, get your head out of your ass, and be a man.(or woman, whichever you choose)
Plus, I am not a loser; And if I am, It's your fault...

*Looks down at Signature*
Okay, so I copied the guy, Shutup!
I no longer willingly date hawhaw.

ruotwocone
sock-puppet of the infinite

Post by ruotwocone »

Steffles wrote:
Well let me just kill myself now and save you the trouble for later. I didn't invite anyone, and It is rude for you to condemn people you dont even know. I dont even know them, and they dont even post so why does it make a difference. You need to get off your big white horse, get your head out of your ass, and be a man.(or woman, whichever you choose)
Plus, I am not a loser; And if I am, It's your fault...

*Looks down at Signature*
Okay, so I copied the guy, Shutup!
hehehehe... lovers' quarrel. this stuff is always great*. let's see if i can fuel this a little. before you joined this forum, hawhaw was always making passes at, lets say wolf. and when she'd turn him down, he'd always come back with something like... how about "but my current girlfriend just doesn't satisfy my needs**, I need a real woman"

*before you get madder, he did say that people that know you should leave, and never mentioned you directly. also, if that were true, we'd get rid of hawhaw and tucker in one fell swoop, so i'm all for it.
** blueberry waffles with a light dusting of powdered sugar on top.