Good Comics

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Post Reply
User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: Good Comics

Post by Edminster »

In Jam wrote:Silver Surfer being the best marvel character
As long as Newspaper Spider-Man still exists this is objectively false.

Supporting arguments:
Image

Image
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
In Jam
[Insert Penis Here]
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Good Comics

Post by In Jam »

I'm pretty sure Newspaper Spider Man lives in an alternate universe where everyone is retarded.




It's not canon!

User avatar
Felstaff
XKCD spy
Posts: 787
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:37 pm

Re: Good Comics

Post by Felstaff »

Clearly it's Spider-Man Jr. (or Spider-Boy), unless they really do make commercial vacuum cleaners that large.
255 characters of free advertising space? I'm selling these line feather jackets...

User avatar
Gangler
watashi wa kawaii desu ne ^o^;
Posts: 906
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Re: Good Comics

Post by Gangler »

I didn't hear you say the best Marvel character of Earth 616.
Paranoid? Probably. But just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon
about to eat your face.

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: Good Comics

Post by Edminster »

In Jam wrote:I'm pretty sure Newspaper Spider Man lives in an alternate universe where everyone is retarded.




It's not canon!
It's written by Stan Lee himself, so it's canon. Image
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
Posts: 6853
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: Good Comics

Post by Kimra »

That's the sort of logic that people use to explain the new Star Wars movies, and I still wont believe it.

Also Spider-mans spidy sense fails him only when it involves a brick? That's pretty lame spider-man.
King Prawn

User avatar
In Jam
[Insert Penis Here]
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Good Comics

Post by In Jam »

Gangler wrote:I didn't hear you say the best Marvel character of Earth 616.
If that's what it takes, I'll say it!

User avatar
Jiro
Carbon copy
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:56 am
Location: Ausland

Re: Good Comics

Post by Jiro »

I hope Stan Lee took a day off for those. Or was wasted.

User avatar
carbonstealer
Australia Apologist
Posts: 1974
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:47 am
Location: Down under

Re: Good Comics

Post by carbonstealer »

Kimra wrote:That's the sort of logic that people use to explain the new Star Wars movies, and I still wont believe it.

Also Spider-mans spidy sense fails him only when it involves a brick? That's pretty lame spider-man.
Well does the spidey sense only apply to animate, thinking beings? Because it could be a case such as Rubber where it is simply a telekinetic inanimate object hell bent on destruction
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
Posts: 8051
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!
Contact:

Re: Good Comics

Post by Lethal Interjection »

carbonstealer wrote:
Kimra wrote:That's the sort of logic that people use to explain the new Star Wars movies, and I still wont believe it.

Also Spider-mans spidy sense fails him only when it involves a brick? That's pretty lame spider-man.
Well does the spidey sense only apply to animate, thinking beings? Because it could be a case such as Rubber where it is simply a telekinetic inanimate object hell bent on destruction
The tire wasn't inanimate in Rubber. Tires just usually are.

User avatar
carbonstealer
Australia Apologist
Posts: 1974
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:47 am
Location: Down under

Re: Good Comics

Post by carbonstealer »

It started off being inanimate! The blurb says so. I checked.
Apocalyptus wrote: Nothing can beat the image of mouth muffling breast implants.

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: Good Comics

Post by Edminster »

Image
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
In Jam
[Insert Penis Here]
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:12 pm
Contact:

Re: Good Comics

Post by In Jam »

Mysterio! I think, that's how he usually makes an entrance

User avatar
Jiro
Carbon copy
Posts: 225
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:56 am
Location: Ausland

Re: Good Comics

Post by Jiro »

Obviously this is the arc where Spiderman gets fucking wild on shrooms. It even says so in the last panel!

"Shroooms!"

User avatar
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea
Posts: 3477
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:41 pm
Location: The Perfect Stillness of the Deep
Contact:

Re: Good Comics

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Just one shroom. Those things are expensive.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Post Reply