Super Villain Creation Muahaha

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

ChooChooTrain
Ludicrous Rationale

Super Villain Creation Muahaha

Post by ChooChooTrain »

Exercise your creativity a bit and come up with a super villain. Tell us about their powers, their background, their evil schemes, their nemesis, and whatever else you feel like coming up with. This could be fun, right?
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." -Oscar Wilde

Laneth
Plot of Hemingway and Gags

Re: Super Villain Creation Muahaha

Post by Laneth »

What's my motivation?
Laneth Sffarlenn
Almost like a memory, this phantasm has reappeared...

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Ok, you're an aussie on a forum. It's mid-afternoon (for aussies). Some guy says "'Ey, I bet you couldn't create a decent super-villain if a koala gave you a falcon punch straight to the kisser." You're enraged, obviously. And...action!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Oho! This is just my kind of thread.
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to present:

The Vice Admiral!

He's the mastermind behind the drug and prostitution rackets up and down the eastern seaboard!
No special powers, just lots of loyal Marines (under the command of Lieutenant Trixie Streetwalker) and a bunch of big ol' ships.
He is the lifelong foe of General Electric.

(Please forgive my bad drawings and my worse puns.)
Oh, and is there some policy about images that I'm unknowingly violating here?
Last edited by Oldrac the Chitinous on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

No image violation. Although if a picture annoys me, I just adblock it, as I've said on a few occasions.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

We've had very little abuse of images and such, so it hasn't been made any official rule. Then again we've never had steady moderation, so we've never had any official rule.
Continuous image posting would probably be unpopular.
Definitely unpopular is unruly signatures. Ahmet's, as it is now, is about as far as we tolerate. Again, we've had no steady moderation, and thus no official rule, but we make things uncomfortable for those with obnoxious sigs.

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

Consider it redacted. I don't really need to make a nuisance of myself.
And Ahmet changed his signature. It is pretty agreeable now!
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

ChooChooTrain
Ludicrous Rationale

Post by ChooChooTrain »

Goiter Boy never had a real name. You get your real name from your parents. Goiter Boy's parents abandoned him in a dumpster a week after he was born. They just couldn't stand the sight of a baby with a goiter the same size as his head. When doctors told them there was no chance of it going away, they decided to discard this one and try again. Goiter Boy was rescued and grew up in an orphanage. Unfortunately, children are cruel. All Goiter Boy wanted was to make some friends, yet he was constantly rejected and ridiculed for his appearance. He decided early on that he hated beauty, and would do anything to take it from his mockers.
GB was cursed with an ugly face, but blessed with superior intellect. He put that intellect fully to work on achieving his goal. The result was a malicious bacterial substance that when injected into flesh, caused it to swell rapidly and fill with a rancid fluid. GB weaponized this injection, and he spends his days seeking out beautiful people and ruining them. Victims thus far include: all the children from his orphanage, Heidi Klum, Ashton Kutcher, Anne Hathaway, Ryan Seacrest, the cast of Friends, and many others. He swears never to stop until he is the most attractive human on the planet.

Meet Goiter Boy.
Zach, I know what you're thinking, and I refuse to draw or color any of your comics for you. I just don't have the time.

By the way, I love the Admiral. He's diabolical.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." -Oscar Wilde