[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SMBC Comics Forum • View topic - Titles

Titles

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: Titles

Postby astasia » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:08 am

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by astasia on Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
If we weren't such good friends, I'd wish you were dead.
astasia
Is Totally a People

Postby mountainmage » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:10 am

;P to you too!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby astasia » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:25 am

astasia
Is Totally a People

Postby mountainmage » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:28 am

I can lick my lips, too!

No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby astasia » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:33 am

astasia
Is Totally a People

Postby mountainmage » Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:56 am

Years of practice, Astasia. Years of practice.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Dr. Photographer, MD » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:10 am

Hey, we're postin' pictures of members hyeah? Have I got a stash to show you!

choo-choofixed.jpg
mountainmage.jpg
Oldrac.jpg

If you want, I got some juicy pics of Wolf and Edminster. Not at the same time, mind, but they're not too bad, if I do say so myself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dr. Photographer, MD

Postby Oldrac the Chitinous » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:37 am

Amazing! You were able to capture both my inherent majesty and my tendency to frighten small children.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Postby Dr. Photographer, MD » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:44 am

Dr. Photographer, MD

Postby mountainmage » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:53 am

Well yeah, that is what I looked like before I changed my wardrobe to match my homeland.

But here's a more current picture. Also, is what I look like under the mask.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Dr. Photographer, MD » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:01 am

Dr. Photographer, MD

Postby mountainmage » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:20 am

Hey, my sabertooth pelt is machine washable, thank you very much.
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Dr. Photographer, MD » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:24 am

Well then maybe you should machine wash it more than once a decade, know what I'm sayin'?

Be glad you've never met this guy in person, people. His stink will literally knock you down.

And I'm telling you this as a Doctor and a Photographer.
Dr. Photographer, MD

Postby mountainmage » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:36 am

Is that your diagnosis, doctor? Or should I say charlatan?!
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Postby Oldrac the Chitinous » Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:39 am

Don't let the title fool you. He has a PhD in photography.
He also is the entire state of Maryland.

Sorry about that, doc.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.
Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

PreviousNext

Return to General