You guys, I have a problem.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

astasia
Is Totally a People

Re: You guys, I have a problem.

Post by astasia »

wolf wrote:Eddie if you were my friend and pulled that shit, I'd take your computer away. Real people vs text on a screen. Real people should win
Agreed.

It's important to focus on not being a complete social outcast and reject. At least pretend like you like interacting with real live people.
If we weren't such good friends, I'd wish you were dead.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Man I wish I got invited to a video game and drinking party, the last time I've been was in February. I guess that's pretty recent, and I'm busy with school. I still feel like you are SQUANDERING YOUR OPPORTUNITIES.

I guess it doesn't matter any more, I could've responded earlier but I've been sleeping since 9 PM. Awesome.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Last Wednesday I went to sleep at 9:30 p.m., and woke up at 3:15 p.m. the next day. Man, I love to sleep!
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

CasualFriday

Post by CasualFriday »

What dedication. You're my hero.
Isn't this where we came in?

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Last night I went to bed at four am and was up by eleven. I think there's something horribly wrong with me.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

My record is about 20 hours, mountainmage (after an exhausting camping trip); can you beat that?

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

That beats me. My record is sixteen hours after giving up caffeine for a couple of months and then drinking two cups of black tea. I didn't crash until 6pm the next day and slept until 10am the next morning.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Hmm, no I don't think I can beat that LordRetard. Truly, you are the king of sleepers. I think that my previously stated 17h45m is the longest I've slept.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

If we're talking straight unconsciousness, I think my record is about that of LR. If we're ignoring points where you wake up briefly (and I mean like when a loud noise wakes you and you immediately ignore it) and go back to sleep, I think my record was something like two and a half days.

Also, party's still rolling.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

2 and a half days sounds like you were sick or something. My 17h45m was pure sloth.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

I would love to sleep that long, only I live with my parents and they have a problem with it. I actually got up this morning because my back started to hurt, I have no idea why, but it became too hard to sleep. It's just as well because my dreams were starting to get into the WEIRD kind (that is to say, they are always weird but because I haven't been sleeping so much I haven't been dreaming very often).

One night after coming home drunk I had a dream about an optical illusion, like the one with the rotating black-and-white spiral but instead it was squares, getting bigger and smaller. Maybe it doesn't actually exist but it was possibly one of the most horrific things in my life.

Frostbite
I dunno.

Post by Frostbite »

You also have the worst name in forum history.

Alls I'm sayin'.
Doin' podcasts before they were cool.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

mountainmage wrote:2 and a half days sounds like you were sick or something. My 17h45m was pure sloth.
Nope, not sick. I did it because of this:
LordRetard wrote:my dreams were starting to get into the WEIRD kind
It was back when I was homeless for a bit, so I was taking refuge in the insanity of dreams rather than deal with the bleak existence of not knowing where my next meal was coming from.

Mage, go to the ACP, Users & Goups tab, ban username, length of ban 1 day. Please.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Alright, I did it, but I'm not sure if anything will happen. I don't think mods can ban mods.

CasualFriday

Post by CasualFriday »

mountainmage wrote:Alright, I did it, but I'm not sure if anything will happen. I don't think mods can ban mods.
OH GOD IT'S A PARADOX SOMEBODY STOP HI-
Isn't this where we came in?