EXTREME FOOD.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: EXTREME FOOD.

Post by Lethal Interjection »

AHMETxRock wrote:Carbs are good if you exercise regularly. It's much more filling that fatty foods. Keep the pasta off if you want, but it makes it more of an eat rather than a snack.
I understand that. Which is why people carbo-load before games (I'm thinking hockey here, mostly, I don't know about other sports).

Also, I've had pit-roasted pig before. It was delicious. We had it at a family gathering about 10 years ago. Made up a big fire and let it die down to the coals, pig wrapped up twice in foil with spices (and maybe some veggies, I don't remember) and piled more coals on top, and then some dirt. It was probably the best pig-related dish I've ever had.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

Lethal Interjection wrote:Also, I've had pit-roasted pig before. It was delicious. We had it at a family gathering about 10 years ago. Made up a big fire and let it die down to the coals, pig wrapped up twice in foil with spices (and maybe some veggies, I don't remember) and piled more coals on top, and then some dirt. It was probably the best pig-related dish I've ever had.
Do you have anybody in the family that's from Yucatán? Because I do, and we called it Cochinita Pibil.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I do not. I'm not sure where the idea came from. We are Dutch and we don't have very well developed taste buds (most of us, me not included).