Formal Titles

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Re: Formal Titles

Post by LordRetard »

Ohh shit I just got the joke I can't BELIEVE I missed that.

Uhh uhh okay then one of us has to leave in the middle of the meet at a random point in time and shout out "YOU RUINED A GOOD THING."
Edminster wrote:Rule 5!
This reminds me of the cosmological proof of God. "God is perfect, and a condition of perfection is existence, .'. God MUST exist!"

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

smiley_cow wrote:
mountainmage wrote:We probably wouldn't have as much fun as you'd think. We'll all bring laptops and communicate via the forums, most likely.
Am I the only one who got an image of a group of people dressed in fancy clothes and masks, sitting around a ballroom, typing on laptops, when they read this? And that it sounded like fun?
That's exactly why I said that this needs to happen. Seriously, this would be the most fun I have ever had.

It makes me immensely sad that this will not happen.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

If we meet in Toronto, I can come. Elseways, no.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

If we meant in Manitoba I could make it, but that would involve people coming to Manitoba, which may very well be the least desirable place to go to on earth.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

LordRetard wrote:If we met in South Florida, that would be awesome! No snow, no biting winds, just some of that good ol' Florida sunshine. Also, there would be Florida panthers, which are way less deadly than the Canadian panther. Why else would they be endangered?
smiley_cow wrote:I wish we could meet in South Florida; that would involve people coming to South Florida, which may very well be the most desirable place to go to in Florida.
Double Fix'd.
LordRetard wrote:"God is perfect, and a condition of perfection is existence, .'. God MUST exist!"
As highly illogical as this is, it's still a better argument than some would make.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

Oldrac the Chitinous
Chicken O' the Sea

Post by Oldrac the Chitinous »

LordRetard wrote:This reminds me of the ontological proof of God. "God is perfect, and a condition of perfection is existence, .'. God MUST exist!"
The cosmological argument is the first-cause deal.
Also, fixèd.
Police said they spent some time working out if they could charge the man with being armed with a weapon, as technically he was armed with part of a fish.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

mountainmage wrote:
LordRetard wrote:If we met in DC, that would be awesome! No giant mosquitoes, no hurricanes, just some of that good ol' DC politickin'. Also, there would be Senators, which are way less deadly than the Canadian panther. Why else would they be so old?
smiley_cow wrote:I wish we could meet in DC; that would involve people coming to DC, which may very well be the most desirable place to go to in DC.
Double Fix'd.
LordRetard wrote:"ZACH is perfect, and a condition of perfection is existence, .'. Zach MUST exist!"
As highly simplistic as this is, it's still a better argument than some would make.
Triple Fix'd
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Hey if you want to use your crazy accents go to ŚMBĆ Fóŕum, and keep it away from here. Rule 18 shall not be sullied!

Also, we would totally go during early spring before hurricane season, and before the mosquitoes come.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

I am SICK of you correcting all of my mistakes, Oldrac! I am really disappointed with the regulars on this board and how poorly this board is regular'd!

Also, I will melt if I go to South Florida. Toronto is already way too warm for me.
Edminster wrote:
mountainmage wrote:
LordRetard wrote:I AM SO AMAZING
smiley_cow wrote:BLAH BLAH BLAH
YEAH GO LORDRETARD
LordRetard wrote:I AM STILL GREAT
GWAH GWAH GWAH
LORDRETARD IS SO COOL
Quintuple fix'd.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Hey, I don't laugh like that at all! I laugh slightly less retardesquely. Yeah it's a made up word. But I like it, and that's good enough for me.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

Oldrac the Chitinous wrote:'s a Goblin thing, right, Wearer-of-Manhide?

So, apparently, not only do we need to have forum meet-up sometime, that meet-up needs to happen in an imperial ballroom.
Yay! You got it!
mountainmage wrote:We probably wouldn't have as much fun as you'd think. We'll all bring laptops and communicate via the forums, most likely.
I don't own a laptop so it looks like I wouldn't be able to go. Given the locations of the currently active forum members it would have to be in Canadia some place, presumably Toronto area. Tard is from TO, isn't that Khazd from TO as well? Lethal and myself reside in Hamilton. I'll go to any location is someone pays for my transport, and my accommodations and my booze. I do not require food.
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Ontario, including Toronto is cheap and easy for me to get too, so I would be open to this. I have also never been to Toronto despite having visited other places in Ontario numerous times :D
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

wolf

Post by wolf »

smiley_cow wrote:Ontario, including Toronto is cheap and easy for me to get too, so I would be open to this. I have also never been to Toronto despite having visited other places in Ontario numerous times :D
Slightly offtopic but every time you post I think of the aliens from Sesame Street. You know those aliens that repeat the name of objects around them?
"Cow. Cow. Cow, cow, cow. Yup, yup, yup, yup, yup, yup, yup, uh-huh, uh-huh."

Yes, it is very likely I've suffered brain damage at some point in time. Anyhoo, there we go, Cow is added to the TO list, I guess you Yankees have to step up.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Maan, I can't believe it, this not-happening-meet is NOT-HAPPENING IN TORONTO. I am soo influential!

I should mention that Toronto's biggest tourist attractions are a mall, a shoe museum and something tall. It's probably the most boring major city to live in.

wolf

Post by wolf »

LordRetard wrote:Maan, I can't believe it, this not-happening-meet is NOT-HAPPENING IN TORONTO. I am soo influential!

I should mention that Toronto's biggest tourist attractions are a mall, a shoe museum and something tall. It's probably the most boring major city to live in.
You totally forgot about the Art Gallery of Ontario! I mean my god man, they have works done by the Group of Seven and the new building was designed by Frank Gehry! Frank-Freaking-Gehry! I remember that is where I saw Rodin's Adam and works done by Yoko Ono. The AGO is the only reason I go to TO, other than passing through the bus station.