Font Snobs

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Re: Font Snobs

Post by mountainmage »

Are you ok with pirating other things? Because if you are that's being a little hypocritical...
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Totally brownnosing here, but I actually do own legit copy of photoshop cs4 extended pro deluxe or whatever that nonsense was named. Basically it has some photo editing and some video editing, the latter being the most important. It was my "big" present for Christmas and I was secretly disappointed because I was like "I could totally just pirate this".
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
Wait I live in a universe.
bow chicka bow wow

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

That's remotely similar to how my parent's bought be a 4GB iPod when I could have gotten a broken-screen 16GB for $5 from ze Ebayz and I wanted and was saving for the 120GB which I have since bought with my savings from winning money and having rich grandparents. Point is, I hate it when people waste money on me/buy me gifts ever. It never works out. That 4GB iPod has been stolen. D: I also hate buying myself things for fear of breaking or losing them. I don't like anything! I also hate having expensive things because it makes me feel so very white.
Last edited by Rainbow on Thu May 14, 2009 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I bought a scratched 30 gig Ipod video for $150 from my friend. Later I found out my friend had gotten it from his friend who had stolen it. Oh well.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

I only ever have like one or two things I want at a time. Like, right now, I want a camera and a tablet. That is all I want. And even then, the tablet can wait. The camera, however, is becoming increasingly more and more important.

Sometimes I even go without want, which is totally crazy because I am AMERIKAN KAHPAHTAHLIST PEIG and am supposed to want everything.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
bow chicka bow wow

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Careful you don't catch SWYNE flu, Fenghar.

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

Dude, used 8GB are $50 on Ebay. Why would anyone ever buy anything new? Oh, right, new means shinier. Society is a big fan of shiny things.

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

I said it was a 30 gig, and it wasn't new.

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

Yes, you did. And I said stuff about Ebay.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

mountainmage wrote:Careful you don't catch SWYNE flu, Fenghar.
IN MATHER RUSHHA SWINE FLU'S YOU.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
bow chicka bow wow

mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains

Post by mountainmage »

Rainbow wrote:Yes, you did. And I said stuff about Ebay.
And then I posted a reply saying And then I posted a reply saying And then I posted a reply saying And then I posted a reply saying And then I posted a reply saying And then I posted a reply saying And then I posted a reply saying And then I posted a reply saying...

Gah...I'm stuck in an infinite loop! Someone help!

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

mountainmage wrote:Are you ok with pirating other things? Because if you are that's being a little hypocritical...
Actually, I'm not okay with pirating other things. All of the music I own was either legitimately purchased, freely given by the creator, or in the Public Domain. Almost all of the stuff I've posted in the 'What are you listening to right now' thread I listen to on YouTube, the rest I own.

I guess it is kind of hypocritical of me to put my foot down on software piracy and not music piracy tho :/
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

I find it kind of rhythmic... Carry on.

FengharTheNord
Avord the Nord

Post by FengharTheNord »

Edminster wrote:
mountainmage wrote:Are you ok with pirating other things? Because if you are that's being a little hypocritical...
Actually, I'm not okay with pirating other things. All of the music I own was either legitimately purchased, freely given by the creator, or in the Public Domain. Almost all of the stuff I've posted in the 'What are you listening to right now' thread I listen to on YouTube, the rest I own.

I guess it is kind of hypocritical of me to put my foot down on software piracy and not music piracy tho :/
I wouldn't think so. For each type of piracy there is a vastly different argument. I personally find software doesn't usually have a good one- at least not one I can think of. And anyways, with software there are so many free alternatives out there for nearly everything that piracy is almost moot.

But w/e, everyone has their opinions.
DonRetrasado wrote:
Amerika wrote:
bow chicka bow wow

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Yeah, what about that youtube? If you listen to the music that people put on there, that's piracy, isn't it?