What our pets alooklike

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Re: What our pets alooklike

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

Nothin' like some good cat drool.

My other cat, not Henry*, will drown you in slobber if you pet him for more than a a few seconds.

*His name is Chester, which is the name of a cat in an episode of DS9 I just watched, so that was cool.
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I don't now why, possibly the crappyness of my internet. But you kitty video is not working for me. I will try again later.
King Prawn

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

The three legged, stumped tail kitten ended up getting adopted by her foster mom, so that was good. Then my girlfriend was about to bring home a small orange and white kitten for foster after the kitten was put on scratch quarantine for the second time. But apparently my girlfriend has to jump through some hoops before she can foster even though she has worked there taking care of the cats for five or six years and has adopted several animals from them. Fortunately another foster took her so she doesn't have to sit in quarantine and become asocial.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Edminster wrote:kitty video
Hey! It worked that time.

That cat owns that brush now, you can do nothing with it but pet that cat with it. It is scent marked to the high heavens.

Also it appears you have an abundance of leafs in your garden. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but man I don't understand autumn.
King Prawn

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Kimra wrote:Also it appears you have an abundance of leafs in your garden. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, but man I don't understand autumn.
Everything dies and it's pretty for a little bit as you admire the flora gore, but it gets depressing pretty quick. Especially if it's rarely disguised by snow.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

If you get here, you will find that Sydney doesn't really have an autumn at all.
King Prawn

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

I'll be there in approximately three months!

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Liriodendron_fagotti wrote:I'll be there in approximately three months!
Just in time for Mardi Gras.
King Prawn

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

My friend who was in Sydney during the same time last year talked about it a lot. It seems like a big deal. the 'Vivid' thing is also apparently really cool.

Spoilered for Kimra: Speaking of fall and leaves and the leaves in the video of the cat, today was my final day of cat dissection. My hands still smell vaguely like preservatives. We used a cat preserved with formaldehyde* to study the circulatory systems. The shark and salamander circulatory systems were pretty similar. My shark that I've been dissecting for the past few weeks was overloaded with latex dyes, so it's pretty nasty inside. I cut open the stomach and found a partially digested fish inside!

*The cats we dissected ourselves for all the other parts were preserved with some other, non-carcinogenic substance.
Last edited by Liriodendron_fagotti on Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

: (

You just put that on a thread about cute animals and how much we love them.

: (

If I had editing rights in here...
King Prawn

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

Liriodendron_fagotti wrote:My friend who was in Sydney during the same time last year talked about it a lot. It seems like a big deal. the 'Vivid' thing is also apparently really cool.

Spoilered for Kimra: Speaking of fall and leaves and the leaves in the video of the cat, today was my final day of cat dissection. My hands still smell vaguely like preservatives. We used a cat preserved with formaldehyde* to study the circulatory systems. The shark and salamander circulatory systems were pretty similar. My shark that I've been dissecting for the past few weeks was overloaded with latex dyes, so it's pretty nasty inside. I cut open the stomach and found a partially digested fish inside!

*The cats we dissected ourselves for all the other parts were preserved with some other, non-carcinogenic substance.
This is a crazy thing to post in this thread!!
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Okay, yes. But I did spoiler it.

Been looking to get a pet snake. My dad had one in grad school. I pet-sat for one a few years ago and took some, uh, pictures with the snake.* Her name was Ginger.

*Maybe in 10 years I'll share the snake picture. It's not graphic or anything.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Man, I have always wanted a pet snake. The problem I forsee though is that I like travelling, and for a pet like a dog or cat it's not too hard to find someone willing to look after it while you're away, but snakes are somehow less popular.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Liriodendron_fagotti wrote:Okay, yes. But I did spoiler it.
I think 'censored' might be a more accurate description. It's not like you hid the end of a great story with plot twists from us.

Also I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who thought it was strangely placed.
King Prawn