I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Post Reply
User avatar
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting
Posts: 5283
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by Apocalyptus »

Kimra wrote:
Apocalyptus wrote:
LordRetard wrote:http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pisser

This is a problem.
Hmm well that's the first I've heard of it used in that context - I can't find any official reference to it, but in my area at least, if you call something 'a pisser' that means it's hilarious. And being 'pissed' means you're very drunk.
So it certainly is a problem*

*That no online dictionaries agree with me
*holds up degree in English like an awesome impenetrable shield of defense*
I totally agree with you miss Apocolyptus. Though I can imagine a 'pisser' could also be something that pisses you off in colloquial language here it means a crack up.
Ha! What do you say to that, Mr "your colloqiualisms are too obscure for me to know of"?!

p.s. I prefer to go by Ms, so please keep that in mind next time Kimra.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
Posts: 6853
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:Ha! What do you say to that, Mr "your colloqiualisms are too obscure for me to know of"?!

p.s. I prefer to go by Ms, so please keep that in mind next time Kimra.
I apologise for my lack of decorum. I will endeavor to use the correct address in the future, ma'am. (Is ma'am okay?)
King Prawn

User avatar
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting
Posts: 5283
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by Apocalyptus »

Kimra wrote:
Apocalyptus wrote:Ha! What do you say to that, Mr "your colloqiualisms are too obscure for me to know of"?!

p.s. I prefer to go by Ms, so please keep that in mind next time Kimra.
I apologise for my lack of decorum. I will endeavor to use the correct address in the future, ma'am. (Is ma'am okay?)
It will do, for now.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by LordRetard »

Speak English to me, Chumpette.

I thought this country spawned the fuckin' language and so far nobody seems to speak it.

User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
Posts: 9964
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by Cirtur »

Ha no way.

I come frmo England's motherland and you sir a fat man who works in a library oh shit you probably read lots know about words.

Don't hurt me with yo words knowledge

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by LordRetard »

Then it's time to assume my role as "Internet Word Guy".

If we were talking in real life my words would totally kick the ass out of your words.

I also can't believe how incoherent you get when you're drunk on the forum, I can always type unless I've been drinking cough syrup (it makes the skin really desensitised, in addition to ruining your motor skills).

User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
Posts: 9964
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by Cirtur »

I type with my fingers and sometimes I make mistaktes in sober life, but I reall can't be bothered to go backa nd fix them when drunk. I know I should but I don't want to at allllllll.

Also ther thing I say are different and I lose control of my fingers a bit so they like to type different letters.

User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
Posts: 6853
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by Kimra »

Cirtur wrote:I type with my fingers and sometimes I make mistaktes in sober life, but I reall can't be bothered to go backa nd fix them when drunk. I know I should but I don't want to at allllllll.

Also ther thing I say are different and I lose control of my fingers a bit so they like to type different letters.
The forum might be funnier for you when your drunk. But your funnier for us when your sober.

p.s. I'm probably supposed to invite you somewhere stupid, but that was a back handed compliment so I refuse.
King Prawn

User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
Posts: 9964
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by Cirtur »

Kimra, it needs to be in letter form. So you have to include the Dear Cirtur, and the yours sincerely. Otherwise the PS is out of place.

User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
Posts: 6853
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by Kimra »

Cirtur wrote:Kimra, it needs to be in letter form. So you have to include the Dear Cirtur, and the yours sincerely. Otherwise the PS is out of place.
I'm an instrument of the new. Post Script is totally acceptable in all formats now-days.
King Prawn

User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
Posts: 9964
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by Cirtur »

Yeah, but it's not as funny without the rest of the letter.

User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
Posts: 6853
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by Kimra »

Dear Cirtur,
Fuck you.
From Kimra

p.s. Lets eat scones and jam tomorrow at the museum.
King Prawn

User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
Posts: 9964
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by Cirtur »

By jove, I think she's got it!


User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
Posts: 9964
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours!

Post by Cirtur »

You never make excuses.

Post Reply