Whiskey is like a sweater on the inside

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Re: Whiskey is like a sweater on the inside

Post by LordRetard »

GirlsDontDoThat wrote:I guess my point is, don't be embarrassed that you drew a face on your stomach and asked some girl out with it.

There are dumber people out there getting girls using dumber methods.

Not to mention how dumb most girls are.
Then there's hope for us sad and lonely folk still!

I also hated clown-red lipstick before Maddox mentioned it. I remember an actually attractive girl tried it at some wacky event like prom or semi-formal and it was that one thing that rendered her absolutely hideous. Some women need make-up and some women really, really don't.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

There is no hope for the sad and lonely LR. There is no hope.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

Post by GirlsDontDoThat »

Personally I see no benefit to make up. It makes your skin bad and is expensive and time consuming. Also, I'm a face rubber. I'm constantly touching my face and rubbing my eyes, make up wouldn't last ten minutes.
"Everyone needs a good uncle. I can be your uncle."

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Same, I never wear make up.

My personal stance is I'm fine with other people wearing it for whatever reason, but I hate that it's expected women should wear it.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Without the face rubbing thing, I agree. Also, it makes you look uglier without it. I saw a chick without her make up, and the next day with make up, after a few years of not seeing her before puberty started. She ruined her face with make up, to be frank.

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

AHMETxRock wrote:Without the face rubbing thing, I agree. Also, it makes you look uglier without it. I saw a chick without her make up, and the next day with make up, after a few years of not seeing her before puberty started. She ruined her face with make up, to be frank.
My little sister did that at the age of like twelve. I still to this day think she has such bad acne because of all the junk she smeared in her pores.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

I agree. These are chemicals we are applying to our skin, which is an organ. It's like wondering if drinking mercury will cause any adverse reactions.
As for those stuff that claim to be organic, I am very skeptical. The skin and hair that is visible is dead for the most part, right? That means there is a limited number of organic substances that don't just get washed off rather than actually treating the skin or hair. So unless you want to do some research on your products and see what actually has some benefit, don't do it at all.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

"Organic" is a very weak label. It doesn't really indicate how healthy something is for you, but rather its origin. A lot of people pick it because they think it has to be healthier but it really doesn't.

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

LordRetard wrote:"Organic" is a very weak label. It doesn't really indicate how healthy something is for you, but rather its origin. A lot of people pick it because they think it has to be healthier but it really doesn't.
When I think of organic food I think of yuppie moms shopping at Trader Joe's.

That being said, I'm all for beets for breakfast and brussel sprouts for dinner.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

GirlsDontDoThat wrote:Personally I see no benefit to make up. It makes your skin bad and is expensive and time consuming. Also, I'm a face rubber. I'm constantly touching my face and rubbing my eyes, make up wouldn't last ten minutes.
I am too lazy. If someone handed me makeup I could do something that resembled a clown, otherwise I've been too lazy to figure out how to use them. And it's like smoking, it costs way to much.
LordRetard wrote:"Organic" is a very weak label. It doesn't really indicate how healthy something is for you, but rather its origin. A lot of people pick it because they think it has to be healthier but it really doesn't.
Uranium is organic. (I think that's the chemical I'm after today)
King Prawn

GirlsDontDoThat
YesTheyDo

Kimra wrote: Uranium is organic. (I think that's the chemical I'm after today)
Have fun smearing that on your face.

AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop

Post by AHMETxRock »

Yeah, that's what she said!

Asherian
Token Erisian

Post by Asherian »

I wear make up on a case by case basis, when I feel like trying to show I make the extra effort mostly. The thing to remember is if your going to use it, especially daily/often you need to use other products to treat the skin, and you should never be using that heavy of a foundation anyways. Unless your either A. buying the expensive ass foundation that also acts as a skin enhancing/helping product (They are out there and actually do work nicely) or B. have some other skin condition that you want to hide. Things like psoriasis and poly cystic run in my family, poly cystic causing some really hideous/freaky facial spotting/discoloration, some people have legitimate use for the heavy concealing stuff. The biggest issue is people just mask up then forget to actually treat their skin right hence the extended damage.

I don't care enough to do that shit. I also don't wear make up except once in a blue moon unless I've got a job that the description includes 'sitting/standing around and looking pretty' then only for work. I find it odd that its a female only occupation at this point, considering it used to be very much used by both genders of differing classes. Then again, high heels used to be exclusively a masculine item, no women would want to make herself appear taller like that. Honestly 'normal' make up isn't that bad either, I've had to wear stage make up in heavy amounts. After that you barely even notice unless you cake it on like Tucker's Mom when she's "tryin' for a new pa".
As pure as the driven snow. Bitches

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

I personally tend to find women more attractive when either they don't have make up or I can't tell that they have any on, but I always attributed that to me being weird.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Snarky00
/shrug

Post by Snarky00 »

Sahan wrote:I personally tend to find women more attractive when either they don't have make up or I can't tell that they have any on, but I always attributed that to me being weird.
Agreed. Don't understand why it's considered attractive to paint your face to look like everyone else.