- "I promise you no penis jokes."
- Posts: 4360
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:20 am
- Location: Perth, Australia
Because the robots that program your brain with information are waiting outside your room? Why don't they just come inside and probe you now?
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."
Since when is chemistry not a science?
- The Most Retardedest
- Posts: 9973
- Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
- Location: My Parents' Basement
Not funny, man. The doctor says he can give me some pills to help, but that's exactly what he said when I told him that I found the robots outside my room unnerving, AND what he said when I felt uncomfortable getting all of these pills.
- Lethal Interjection
- Death by Elocution
- Posts: 8051
- Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
- Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!
It was very humid when I got out of work. Hot and humid. But as I've been sitting here checking the board, the expected thunderstorm has rolled in, making a nice racket outside.
- polite but murderous
- Posts: 6514
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm
- Location: The vast and desolate prairies
It's a little chilly today, and it looks like there's a storm a brewin'. It was very nice earlier, however.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.
- *~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
- Posts: 1622
- Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:41 pm
- Location: Transexual, Transylvania
Holy cow!* It is like exactly the same weather here.smiley_cow wrote:It's a little chilly today, and it looks like there's a storm a brewin'. It was very nice earlier, however.
*I hate myself
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.
- Avord the Nord
- Posts: 2365
- Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm
- Location: location location
It's night. Maybe it's warm. Probably is. Was. Might've cooled down.
DonRetrasado wrote:bow chicka bow wowAmerika wrote:Wait I live in a universe.DonRetrasado wrote:Well you'd need a sock as big as an airplane to hide my penis. An airplane the size of the universe.
- Tested positive for Space-AIDS
- Posts: 8835
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
- Location: Internet
You not working today or something?
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always
gödel stop spreading fud
- Posts: 122
- Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:30 am
- Location: Fredneck Maryland
3-11 I have your shift. But that's ok because I don't close again til Friday
Spreading the madness of Cthulhu. One mind at a time. Starting with my ownThis isn't really happening!
- Mage of the Mountains
- Posts: 9601
- Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
- Location: Right here. Right now.
Thundering. It hasn't rained for a few days so we're overdue apparently.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away