SMBC Forums Presents: Skype Chats

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Re: SMBC Forums Presents: Skype Chats

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

20th-22nd works.

Yeah this weekend wouldn't jive with my schedule. You're too considerate.
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

I will probably be around that Friday. I'm going to what will probably be a terrible, small party for valentines. My wife has trouble saying no to social invitations. But if I was in charge of the social calendar, we would have no friends.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Maybe, maybe not.

My friend is in town for the weekend for a conference, and then spending Sunday/Monday at my place. Which means I might be rearranging my schedule to work the weekend and have Monday/Tuesday off. This hasn't been confirmed, though.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

I'm spending this weekend in Montreal to get away from the many romantic advances I have in Toronto, but I should make it for a skype chat next weekend.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Post by Sahan »

Can't say for sure how next weekend will be for me, so I don't think I can commit to anything right now. I imagine that's part of the reason that this weekend won't be that busy for me either 8).
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

I'm going to be in Vietnam until the 23rd, so I won't be available for this one unfortunately.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

So I can do a Skype this weekend. Anybody have a preference between Fri/Sat (20/21) or sat/sun (21/22)? Probably 8pm Eastern standard NA/noon Sydney time Australia.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Liriodendron_fagotti
(Eastern Bassoon Poplar)

Post by Liriodendron_fagotti »

Either works for me, but I might prefer the Friday-Saturday one.
Continual disappointment is the spice of life.

Kaharz
This Intentionally Left Blank

Post by Kaharz »

I can only do Fri/Sat, but I'm planning to go out Friday night if the rest of my week goes smoothly. So I'll likely miss it regardless.
Kaharz wrote:I don't need a title. I have no avatar or tagline either. I am unique in my lack of personal identifiers.

DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados

Post by DonRetrasado »

smiley_cow wrote:So I can do a Skype this weekend. Anybody have a preference between Fri/Sat (20/21) or sat/sun (21/22)? Probably 8pm Eastern standard NA/noon Sydney time Australia.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun. Saturday evening probably works better for me as I have to work on Saturday but I'll try to make it either way.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.
Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

I'm assuming it's because the same time will be a different day in different parts of the world i.e. Saturday evening in North America/Sunday arvo in Australia.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Sunday arvo? That's when I wake up, I'm so there.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

DonRetrasado wrote:
smiley_cow wrote:So I can do a Skype this weekend. Anybody have a preference between Fri/Sat (20/21) or sat/sun (21/22)? Probably 8pm Eastern standard NA/noon Sydney time Australia.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun. Saturday evening probably works better for me as I have to work on Saturday but I'll try to make it either way.

Sorry I wasn't quite clear. Basically what Apoc said, Fri night for North America/Sat morning for Australia, or Sat night North America/Sun morning Australia. But yeah, feel free to just tell me which day works best for you and I can just figure it out from there.

So I guess Sat/Sun has it, so I'll set it up then for:

Saturday 8pm Eastern Standard Time
Sunday 1am GMT
Sunday Noon Sydney AU
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

GUTCHUCKER
Gotchucker's less handsome twin

Post by GUTCHUCKER »

Nevermind, I suddenly have D&D tomorrow arvo.
Datanazush wrote:I ship Mohammed and Jehova.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I somehow missed the announcement here, so I went to facebook to check what you had announced there. I searched "smiley cow" and didn't realize that I should be searching your actual name until I got to the 'e' and wondered why you weren't listed.

Anyways, I should be there, for a while at least. I want to wake up at a decent time on Sunday so that I can start up my batch of chili to be ready for dinner. But that still gives me hours of skyping availability.