You people don't talk about me enough.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Re: You people don't talk about me enough.

Post by Lethal Interjection »

LordRetard wrote:I remember chem class in grade 12, I needed some sodium chloride solution so my teacher gave me a bottle of sodium hydroxide pellets, told me to make it myself, and then said, "but be careful, if it touches your skin it'll dissolve in the moisture on your skin, and that'll cause a very serious chemical and heat burn". A lot of the stuff we were doing was illegal, as I recall.
In my Grade 9 science class we learned about refraction and stuff. We got to go outside and burn stuff with a magnifying glass.
We then made every excuse to go out and do that day after day, and for the most part we were allowed.
We were learning, after all...

Sahan
"I promise you no penis jokes."

Re: You people don't talk about me enough.

Post by Sahan »

I'd love to be able to do that, but like I said before, the ground over here is like kerosene. I have made small fires however in a small sandy area in my backyward for the fun of it. I turned all of my high school notes into a compacted paper balls and then tried burning them. They came out looking like cabbages made of paper, being singed at the top to give a really cool colouring effect.
Destructicus wrote: Alt text:
"I wonder if chemists feel bad that they're always left out of these sorts of jokes."

Since when is chemistry not a science?