I'm quitting University tomorrow.

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Re: I'm quitting University tomorrow.

Post by Kimra »

I'm pretty sure the program I was following is the states required program. It's not ALL theory stuff, but a lot more of it is than I'm capable of dealing with.

Just to reassure you both however, I have submitted an application to do the course again next year. Not sure if it will go through. Mostly I need to do this course because it's the most feasable option for me at this time. I need to do well in this course (my greatest problem because it just makes me more anxious and less likely to do well) so that I can progress to my honours and then masters. I eventually want a PHD in some form of English study, and teaching on the sides would pay the way and make me feel like I'm part of the living world for a few minutes.

Anyway. Will try again, whatever the outcome of that is, I have no idea.
King Prawn

Tundra

Post by Tundra »

I'm not really sure what you mean by States Required, but I'm not in a private university or something here.
Yeah, you know you want to talk about creativity. http://www.notebookinhand.com The interpretation of 'creativity' is up to you!

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

I'm pretty sure she dropped an apostrophe and meant the program which is required by the State. She also lives in Australia, so that might be another point of different requirements.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I always drop the apostrophe, or any punctuation. It's my special skill.
King Prawn