Moustachios

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Re: Moustachios

Post by LordRetard »

Okay, it's just that they seem much worse than Adam Sandler's beard. Granted I feel uncomfortable about the idea of being around him for different reasons, but his beard seems okay. The rest of his face is a little weird.

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

LordRetard wrote:Okay, it's just that they seem much worse than Adam Sandler's beard. Granted I feel uncomfortable about the idea of being around him for different reasons, but his beard seems okay. The rest of his face is a little weird.
Fair enough.

Now I realise I'm inadvertently diss-ing on your beard but please don't be insulted. It's just my very stereotyped perception. I can get over it, it just takes a lot of effort. And as we are likely to never meet face to face it probably matters less what my opinion is.
King Prawn

Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting

Post by Apocalyptus »

Those people who persist in trying to grow beards even though all that's resulting is some scraggly pubic looking stuff annoys me. Only grow a beard if you can grow a proper one!
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:Those people who persist in trying to grow beards even though all that's resulting is some scraggly pubic looking stuff annoys me. Only grow a beard if you can grow a proper one!
Hmm... I agree in principal because Orlando Bloom looks like his glued pubes to his chin and upper lip. Yet, I did really like him in Pirates of the Caribbean* so apparently if I see a still frame I find it a bit crappy and useless but one the whole I think it works.

*as in thought he was excellent eye candy.
King Prawn

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Kimra wrote:Fair enough.

Now I realise I'm inadvertently diss-ing on your beard but please don't be insulted. It's just my very stereotyped perception. I can get over it, it just takes a lot of effort. And as we are likely to never meet face to face it probably matters less what my opinion is.
That's all right. No one likes the beard (except for me, I think it's awesome having a beard). For that matter, even I think that my moustache is shite. But the truth is that I'm just too lazy to shave.

Euclidthegreek
Fisty McGee

Post by Euclidthegreek »

What annoys me far more is the stubble look. I don't see how being a slob, deliberately, is attractive. And stubble hurts to the touch, too.

But Kimra! How can you, with your magnificent beard, be against facial hair‽ :shock:
Edminster wrote:I'm starting to think Euclid lives in the past.

LordRetard
The Most Retardedest

Post by LordRetard »

Euclidthegreek wrote:What annoys me far more is the stubble look. I don't see how being a slob, deliberately, is attractive. And stubble hurts to the touch, too.
Wow! I've never heard anyone else say that before. What's so attractive about looking like you groom yourself once every couple of days? And there are guys who purposely trim it like that every day. It's like paying more for pre-torn clothing. It's the opposite of what you want to do, and you look like a disgusting idiot. But people still like these things. I don't get when looking like a slob became popular or attractive but it definitely isn't working for me.

Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution

Post by Lethal Interjection »

I have a coworker who has a nice Nackle and pepper moustache. I've got to say, that in his case, I'd imagine it actually makes him seem more approachable (I've never seen him without). Kind of like Sam Elliot's but not as large. I'f you seen Sam Elliot without it (see We Were Soldiers) you realize that he looks much more approachable and nice with the moustache.

Also: Epic moustache.

Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS

Post by Edminster »

I must admit that I did not expect that.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

Euclidthegreek wrote:But Kimra! How can you, with your magnificent beard, be against facial hair‽ :shock:
I'm a self loathing sort of person.
Lethal Interjection wrote:Also: Epic moustache.
I will keep that image forever.
King Prawn

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt

Post by Kimra »

I think I would have preferred some techno. That song... it will stay with me forever.
King Prawn

HARDKORE
The Heavy

Post by HARDKORE »

Kimra on Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:27 pm

I think I would have preferred some techno. That song... it will stay with me forever.
If you want some techno, I got a good thread going in the music part.
William Osler wrote: "We are here to add what we can to life, not to get what we can from life."

smiley_cow
polite but murderous

Post by smiley_cow »

Lethal Interjection wrote: Also: Epic moustache.
While we're on the subject of epic moustaches.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.

Rainbow
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*

Post by Rainbow »

HARDKORE wrote:Mario: 30 years later.
AHMETxROCK wrote:This is not quoteworthy.