A Logo

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: A Logo

Post by Edminster »

Depends on whether or not you consider rainbows to be flashy. Because you need at least two.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
Posts: 6853
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: A Logo

Post by Kimra »

I too could have lived without knowledge of Lisa Frank however this is kind of cool.
King Prawn

User avatar
Euclidthegreek
Fisty McGee
Posts: 1868
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:06 pm
Location: The Mathiverse

Re: A Logo

Post by Euclidthegreek »

Cirtur wrote:Image
click for full
The man on the top left is very close to how I imagine Citur. Except I imagine him with a beret. I was hesitant to click on the full, fearing that the partial humans I could see would turn out to be goatse.
Edminster wrote:I'm starting to think Euclid lives in the past.

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: A Logo

Post by Edminster »

Euclidthegreek wrote:beret
I'm pretty certain that Cirtur only wears Trilby hats.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
Posts: 6853
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: A Logo

Post by Kimra »

Edminster wrote:Depends on whether or not you consider rainbows to be flashy. Because you need at least two.
I shrunk mine, but figured you meant something like this:
rainbows.jpg
p.s. Isn't that the guy from "Are You Being Served?"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
King Prawn

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: A Logo

Post by LordRetard »

Sometimes I think about wearing a beret, then I remember that I shouldn't wear a beret.

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: A Logo

Post by Edminster »

Kimra wrote:
I shrunk mine, but figured you meant something like this:
Image

p.s. Isn't that the guy from "Are You Being Served?"
Oh man, that is almost perfect. If you can make the helmet thing pink like in Cirtur's and add those hippy flower decals onto his apron, it would be perfect.

Image

e:
also a couple hot half-naked guys
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
Posts: 6853
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: A Logo

Post by Kimra »

Edminster wrote:Oh man, that is almost perfect. If you can make the helmet thing pink like in Cirtur's and add those hippy flower decals onto his apron, it would be perfect.

Image

e:
also a couple hot half-naked guys
I ignored the edit. I'm just cool like that.
rainbows2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
King Prawn

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: A Logo

Post by Edminster »

Kimra wrote:Image
I think we have a winner. Anyone second the nomination?
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
Euclidthegreek
Fisty McGee
Posts: 1868
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:06 pm
Location: The Mathiverse

Re: A Logo

Post by Euclidthegreek »

Edminster wrote:I think we have a winner. Anyone second the nomination?
I think it's good. I would vote for it on the condition that there should be more rainbow-colored blood.
Edminster wrote:I'm starting to think Euclid lives in the past.

User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
Posts: 8051
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!
Contact:

Re: A Logo

Post by Lethal Interjection »

Rainbow-vomitting stick-figures FTW.

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: A Logo

Post by LordRetard »

Best trip ever!!

User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
Posts: 9964
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: A Logo

Post by Cirtur »

Aw man, I still think Mr Humphries deserves a place on there.

User avatar
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting
Posts: 5283
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: A Logo

Post by Apocalyptus »

Kimra wrote: I ignored the edit. I'm just cool like that.
rainbows2.jpg
Where are the hot half-naked guys‽
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
Posts: 6853
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: A Logo

Post by Kimra »

Apocalyptus wrote:
Kimra wrote: I ignored the edit. I'm just cool like that.
rainbows2.jpg
Where are the hot half-naked guys‽
Here?
King Prawn

Post Reply