Our Final Goodbyes

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby smiley_cow » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:26 pm

Thought so.

Thanks!
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.
User avatar
smiley_cow
polite but murderous
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: The vast and desolate prairies

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby mountainmage » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:31 pm

I'm happy the forum regulars are starting to come back. Namely Cow and Frostbite. Now all we need is Wolf, Fenghar, Avalant, Shoe, Astasia, Ninja, Khazd, Laneth, Cheez, Ruo, Twobuy, Greencrayon, and anyone else I forgot.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
 
Posts: 9608
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby AHMETxRock » Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:57 pm

I'm not leaving but I'm spending less time being silly. Maybe I'll draw something. I dunno.
Just like an std, will never fully go away.
User avatar
AHMETxRock
Spam-Bot Trollop
 
Posts: 5524
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:54 am
Location: Box of Cereal.

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby Lethal Interjection » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:26 am

Welcome back indeed.
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby Cirtur » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:46 pm

Given that I only ever leave to go on holiday, I reckon I should get some sort of medal.
User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
 
Posts: 9996
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby LordRetard » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:35 pm

I've never left! Well except for that brief stretch that lasted nearly three years. Totally doesn't count.
User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
 
Posts: 9999
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby smiley_cow » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:49 pm

I've only ever left when I've been forced off by a huge workload and an Internet connection that only worked about 20% of the time (A.K.A. student teaching). Just saying is all.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.
User avatar
smiley_cow
polite but murderous
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: The vast and desolate prairies

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby Euclidthegreek » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:59 am

mountainmage wrote:I'm happy the forum regulars are starting to come back. Namely Cow and Frostbite. Now all we need is Wolf, Fenghar, Avalant, Shoe, Astasia, Ninja, Khazd, Laneth, Cheez, Ruo, Twobuy, Greencrayon, and anyone else I forgot.
Also rainbow. Fenghar was around pretty recently, possibly as recently as last week.
Edminster wrote:I'm starting to think Euclid lives in the past.
User avatar
Euclidthegreek
Fisty McGee
 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:06 pm
Location: The Mathiverse

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby Kimra » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:45 am

smiley_cow wrote:Whenever one of my moms cats die she always cremates them and using the ashes in her rose garden. She has one rosebush for each dead cat.


I hope she doesn't have many rose bushes. That's just be sad. We keep our kitty ashes in a pretty wooden box (the vet arranged it and had the ashes put in the box, we had little to do with it) on the mantelpiece. When visitors say "oh isn't this pretty" we tell them what it is, most of them ask if we're joking, then freak out when they've been assured three times that we are in fact not joking.

Also: Welcome back Smiley. You where missed. Don't ever leave again. Please.
King Prawn
User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
 
Posts: 6872
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby Cirtur » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Kimra wrote:You where missed.


I think Smiley's going to post a picture of a forest of rose bushes.
User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
 
Posts: 9996
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby LordRetard » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Image
User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
 
Posts: 9999
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby smiley_cow » Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Lethal Interjection wrote:Welcome back indeed.



Kimra wrote:
smiley_cow wrote:Whenever one of my moms cats die she always cremates them and using the ashes in her rose garden. She has one rosebush for each dead cat.


I hope she doesn't have many rose bushes. That's just be sad. We keep our kitty ashes in a pretty wooden box (the vet arranged it and had the ashes put in the box, we had little to do with it) on the mantelpiece. When visitors say "oh isn't this pretty" we tell them what it is, most of them ask if we're joking, then freak out when they've been assured three times that we are in fact not joking.

Also: Welcome back Smiley. You where missed. Don't ever leave again. Please.


Thanks! I will try my best not to leave again, but it all depends where my next student teaching placement is. Either way it's not until March.

We never had any cats until about 7 years ago, but then we also got barn cats. So there's about four rose bushes, one for Greebo, Shredder, Krang and Godzilla.

I don't see anything wrong with keeping ashes of cats on the mantelpiece. Actually I think it's rather sweet.
DonRetrasado wrote:Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Bitcoin.
User avatar
smiley_cow
polite but murderous
 
Posts: 6518
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:15 pm
Location: The vast and desolate prairies

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby mountainmage » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:28 pm

I wish we could clone dogs cheaply before they die. I'm gonna miss my dogs a lot when they die.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
 
Posts: 9608
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby Cirtur » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:40 pm

BUT IT WOULDN'T BE THE SAME DOG

and if I know clones, and I do, those dogs would attack you for no reason.
User avatar
Cirtur
Licensed Troll Pornographer
 
Posts: 9996
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:13 pm
Location: Europe

Re: Our Final Goodbyes

Postby mountainmage » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:27 pm

It may not be the "same" dog, but emotionally it would make you feel better.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away
User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
 
Posts: 9608
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

PreviousNext

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests