So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by LordRetard »

Rainbow's the youngest, however she's been away for a while now (except for a brief day or so very recently).

User avatar
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting
Posts: 5283
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by Apocalyptus »

What would the average age be, about 23-25 or something?
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by LordRetard »

Well there's the teen cluster of Fenghar/Cirtur/Mage/Ahmet/Sahan/Euclid/me, so I'd guess that the average is actually around 20, working by means.

User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by mountainmage »

I won't be a teen for long! Mwahahahaha!

STILL CAN'T LEGALLY DRINK, THOUGH
:evil:
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

User avatar
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting
Posts: 5283
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by Apocalyptus »

Oh man, an old crone at 22 - I never thought I'd see the day.
And mage, you need to move to Canadia or Europe or something. Liquor laws in America suck.
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

User avatar
Laneth
Plot of Hemingway and Gags
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Contact:

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by Laneth »

Or come join the wacky Aussie crew down under...we just don't give a stuff about drinking ages or road laws, especially when mixed :D
Laneth Sffarlenn
Almost like a memory, this phantasm has reappeared...

User avatar
Apocalyptus
Not what you were expecting
Posts: 5283
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:00 pm
Location: Melbourne

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by Apocalyptus »

I'm pretty sure our road laws are far more strict than in America though...
Kimra wrote:Next they'll be denying us the right to say "We'll rape your arse if you don't come to this fucken country."

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by Edminster »

Apocalyptus wrote:I'm pretty sure our road laws are far more strict than in America though...
I was arrested for driving the speed limit during ideal road conditions.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by mountainmage »

Apocalyptus wrote:And mage, you need to move to Canadia or Europe or something. Liquor laws in America suck.
I don't even know if I like the stuff yet! Guess I'll find out in a year and a half (and a day).
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

User avatar
Laneth
Plot of Hemingway and Gags
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:09 pm
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Contact:

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by Laneth »

You mean you haven't even really tried it yet?

I guess I find it so hard to believe because, by the time I was 15 most of the kids in my class were drinking semi-regularly when they went out with their mates...

Can't really talk though because I don't drink...
Laneth Sffarlenn
Almost like a memory, this phantasm has reappeared...

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by LordRetard »

mountainbread wrote:
Apocalyptus wrote:And mage, you need to move to Canadia or Europe or something. Liquor laws in America suck.
I don't even know if I like the stuff yet! Guess I'll find out in a year and a half (and a day).
It'll grow on you, heh, heh, heh (this is a joke about alcoholism). Generally, drug policy in Amerikkka is totally ass-backwards, though.
Laneth wrote:I guess I find it so hard to believe because, by the time I was 15 most of the kids in my class were drinking semi-regularly when they went out with their mates...
Yeah I've only been legal (heh heh) in September but I'd been drinking for a few years before that. It helped that by the time I was in high school, I looked to be in my twenties. I dunno, guess some people just go "okay I'm not drinking 'till I'm legal." It's strange but it's bound to happen I guess.

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by Edminster »

Yeah, for some reason Mage follows all the laws except the ones about Piracy.
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
mountainmage
Mage of the Mountains
Posts: 9601
Joined: Mon May 01, 2006 11:42 am
Location: Right here. Right now.

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by mountainmage »

Because my belief that information should be free is staunch, whereas my belief that you should be able to drink at 18 or whatever is primarily unfounded. I haven't drank any liquor in all my life and I'm not any worse for wear. On the other hand, had I not pirated all of my music and movies, I would have missed out on a wealth of entertainment and musical taste development, something that has a great deal of value as opposed to the cheap thrill of liquor (and all of its downsides). Right now I'm listening to the Homestuck albums, something that you, not owning it, cannot do unless you go the bandcamp website (and even then, you can't listen to the awesome bonus tracks). However, I can bring it anywhere I want, to enjoy whenever I want (which you could do if you had a phone with a wi-fi connection, I guess). Not only that, I can let others listen to it whenever I want, further spreading not only the Artist's names, but Homestuck itself.
No more white horses ♬ ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫ ♬ for you to ride away

User avatar
Edminster
Tested positive for Space-AIDS
Posts: 8835
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:53 pm
Location: Internet
Contact:

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by Edminster »

mountainbread wrote:Because my belief that information should be free is staunch, whereas my belief that you should be able to drink at 18 or whatever is primarily unfounded. I haven't drank any liquor in all my life and I'm not any worse for wear. On the other hand, had I not pirated all of my music and movies, I would have missed out on a wealth of entertainment and musical taste development, something that has a great deal of value as opposed to the cheap thrill of liquor (and all of its downsides). Right now I'm listening to the Homestuck albums, something that you, not owning it, cannot do unless you go the bandcamp website (and even then, you can't listen to the awesome bonus tracks). However, I can bring it anywhere I want, to enjoy whenever I want (which you could do if you had a phone with a wi-fi connection, I guess). Not only that, I can let others listen to it whenever I want, further spreading not only the Artist's names, but Homestuck itself.
u mad
ol qwerty bastard wrote:bitcoin is backed by math, and math is intrinsically perfect and logically consistent always

gödel stop spreading fud

User avatar
LordRetard
The Most Retardedest
Posts: 9973
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:44 pm
Location: My Parents' Basement

Re: So I noticed that we're all pastry chefs now?

Post by LordRetard »

The thrill of liquor isn't cheap, you'll blow through your money in no time! Anyway your argument is pretty weak. Since when does "entertainment and musical taste development" have value?

Post Reply