Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

here is an Avatar search site for another website But they shouldent mind if you guys steal some.

http://mmii.info/ just type in a key word for the Avatar, For say wiztoast type in "toast" and you get these: http://mmii.info/?search=toast

Smon

Post by Smon »

Awesome link. Found the rare and hard to find and also rare PsychoNauts avatars.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Re: Avatars

Post by GreenCrayon »

we_are_138 wrote:But they shouldent mind if you guys steal some.
Or you could, y'know, make your own.

My avatar was made using a digital camera, a household object, and some unpolished Photoshop skills.

We're fortunate enough that these forums allow uploading of personal avatars, so if anyone wants, I'd be happy to make an avatar for anyone. Just tell me what you want (roughly). I take payment in small insects taped to postcards.

Wait, forget that. You'd probably send spiders, and I'd be all like "These are arachnids, not insects! What possible use could I have of arachnids as currency?!" Then I'd get all stressed out. Better just make it free.

So, yeah, if anyone wants, just privately message me. As long as you don't claim it as your own work, I don't mind giving it a shot. And I promise not to be offended if you don't end up using it. :)
Pirate.

Steffles
Fear my Mammaries

Post by Steffles »

GreenCrayon wrote:
we_are_138 wrote:But they shouldent mind if you guys steal some.
Or you could, y'know, make your own.

My avatar was made using a digital camera, a household object, and some unpolished Photoshop skills.

We're fortunate enough that these forums allow uploading of personal avatars, so if anyone wants, I'd be happy to make an avatar for anyone. Just tell me what you want (roughly). I take payment in small insects taped to postcards.

Wait, forget that. You'd probably send spiders, and I'd be all like "These are arachnids, not insects! What possible use could I have of arachnids as currency?!" Then I'd get all stressed out. Better just make it free.

So, yeah, if anyone wants, just privately message me. As long as you don't claim it as your own work, I don't mind giving it a shot. And I promise not to be offended if you don't end up using it. :)

I am using the one that you gave me, but for some reason when i went to upload it, it said that it was way to big, so I had to go on MS Paint and resize it to make it smaller, which made it to where it wont move and it doesn't flash "taco flavored kisses" anymore!!! :cry:

Should I try to re upload it onto photobucket and then resize it there or what?!!? You gotta help me Crayon!!!

thanks, Steffles
I no longer willingly date hawhaw.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Steffles wrote:I am using the one that you gave me, but for some reason when i went to upload it, it said that it was way to big, so I had to go on MS Paint and resize it to make it smaller, which made it to where it wont move and it doesn't flash "taco flavored kisses" anymore!!! :cry:

Should I try to re upload it onto photobucket and then resize it there or what?!!? You gotta help me Crayon!!!

thanks, Steffles
Yeah, paint can't handle animated GIFs. Having Crayon re-send it to you in the proper dimensions/size is probably the easiest way.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:Having Crayon re-send it to you in the proper dimensions/size is probably the easiest way.
*Legend of Zelda "nuh nuh nuh NUH" sound when you acquire something*

Done.

Steffles, I suggest you just tell the forum settings to point to the URL I've sent you. Just copy and paste the location. Should work. I hope.
Pirate.

Crusty
[Insert Here]

Post by Crusty »

Legend of Zelda was awesome. Except for those jerks who bought ocharinas and were like "doo doo da doo doo doo" all the damn time.
I am the Illegitemate Father of Genetics
mountainmage wrote: anchorman was good, but you really need to see "The Grammar Police vs. Shut The Hell Up"