Surefire business plans

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Re: Surefire business plans

Postby Kimra » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:41 am

DonRetrasado wrote:That reminds me of this meme pic someone posted on facebook. My first thought was, "hey, Woody Allen!"


Good call... because that's not exactly a chat up line anyway. It is just creepy.
King Prawn
User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
 
Posts: 6872
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: Surefire business plans

Postby DonRetrasado » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Well yeah, I can't say that I'd be super pleased if someone told me that we will have a kid in 10 years. I thought the Woody Allen angle was funnier though.
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.

Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.
User avatar
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am
Location: ¡Canada!

Re: Surefire business plans

Postby Kimra » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:10 pm

Agreed ++
King Prawn
User avatar
Kimra
He-Man in a Miniskirt
 
Posts: 6872
Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 am
Location: meanwhile elsewhere

Re: Surefire business plans

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:46 am

DonRetrasado wrote:Well yeah, I can't say that I'd be super pleased if someone told me that we will have a kid in 10 years. I thought the Woody Allen angle was funnier though.


Sure. But I have definitely known people who would swoon over a line like that. You've gotta know your audience.
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: Surefire business plans

Postby DonRetrasado » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:26 am

Cool, I'm going to remember that for future encounters. "Ladies, you will all raise my children"
Astrogirl wrote:Lethal, nobody wants to know about your herpes.

Lethal Interjection wrote:That's good to know. I can avoid a few awkward phone calls now.
User avatar
DonRetrasado
los más retrasadadados
 
Posts: 2845
Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:27 am
Location: ¡Canada!

Re: Surefire business plans

Postby Lethal Interjection » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:28 pm

DonRetrasado wrote:Cool, I'm going to remember that for future encounters. "Ladies, you will all raise my children"


Or better yet, "I'm gonna knock all you bitches up!"
User avatar
Lethal Interjection
Death by Elocution
 
Posts: 8059
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2005 2:17 pm
Location: Behind your ear. It's magic!

Re: Surefire business plans

Postby Euclidthegreek » Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:12 pm

Lethal Interjection wrote:
DonRetrasado wrote:Cool, I'm going to remember that for future encounters. "Ladies, you will all raise my children"


Or better yet, "I'm gonna knock y'all bitches up!"

Fix'd.
Edminster wrote:I'm starting to think Euclid lives in the past.
User avatar
Euclidthegreek
Fisty McGee
 
Posts: 1879
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:06 pm
Location: The Mathiverse

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest