Optimus vs Samus

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Gunna have to agree with we_are on this one. Most my first dates start with "You're beautiful" followed by "Shut UP you eff-in whore!" followed by smooching.

Of course the shut-up part is after they tell you Samus could beat Optimus Prime in a fight. There is NO freakin way; Samus is a chick. End of story.

TheyMightBeJason

Post by TheyMightBeJason »

But... Optimus Prime can be beaten... Samus can only be beaten by parasites, and even then, only temporarily.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TheyMightBeJason wrote:But... Optimus Prime can be beaten... Samus can only be beaten by parasites, and even then, only temporarily.
Discounting Samus' morph-ball adaptability (compared to Optimus Prime's rather limited "convoy" mode), Prime falls due to his prostate weakness, a vulnerability Samus is unlikely to share. So, I'm with TheyMightBeJason.
Pirate.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

But can Samus check for lumps through that body armour? I think not.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Jesster wrote:But can Samus check for lumps through that body armour? I think not.
You just had to bring up the idea of Samus giving herself a body check, didn't you? It's time for a line of smilies that slowly lose their grip on their surroundings: :shock: Image Image
Pirate.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

Hey, I'm merely concerned for her safety and well-being.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

How is there so much discussion on this? Samus=chick=no freakin chance to beat Optimus.

Shut UP you eff-in whores!

And now for the smoochin.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:Shut UP you eff-in whores!
I shall convey my feelings with just one emoticon: Image
Pirate.

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

Haha, but he's right. Samus'd die, Optimus is awesome.

Unless she buys some Phentermine

(Think that one slipped in nicely?)

we_are_138

Post by we_are_138 »

GreenCrayon wrote:
TwoBuy wrote:Shut UP you eff-in whores!
I shall convey my feelings with just one emoticon: Image
That needs to be added to the emoticon list stat!
"Is the multitude of laughters mine alone?"

Sheriff Dani
Site Admin, Moderator

Post by Sheriff Dani »

I'm going to stay out of this, but I don't think I could be filled with any more rage right about now. I'm doing everything I can to control myself and not lock/delete this thread. They're your opinions, but I'll be damned if I don't have to like them. Oh well. I guess I have to help protect even the ones I don't like. Man that sucks. Sorry for the interruption. Continue.

TheyMightBeJason

Post by TheyMightBeJason »

Samus may be a girl, but Optimus Prime technically isn't a man! Therefore, her obvious natural vulnerability is moot.
(Hey, we're just kidding, Dani. At least, I am... :shock: )

Sheriff Dani
Site Admin, Moderator

Post by Sheriff Dani »

I'm actually not so sure I'm offended at the chick thing . . . it's more the Samus thing. Samus rules all. It doesn't matter that she's a chick, she's Samus. She could kick your ass and his ass and my ass. Don't take that away from me, man. I remember finishing that game and dropping my jaw and feeling like I had finally scored a point against all the guys who said games weren't for girls. It was like, "Ha! This badass bounty hunter is a chick! And she rules! So in a way, chicks kind of rule."

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Yeah, when I finished that game my first words were "No. Freakin. Way." Followed by a long pause. Followed by "I think this is what love is."

I later came to realize the erotic potential of that ball form, but that was years later.

The problem with the Samus debate is based off the power rankings of the universe, in decending order:

Wesley (can you stop true love?) > Sabin with Genji Glove and Offering > Optimus Prime > Steve Perry > Prof. X > everything else.

Samus is pretty sweet, but you'll notice not a single chick in the top 5, so no chance of beeting Prime. Unless you count a slightly removed Buttercup as insiration, or Sir Steve as a possible gender bender.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:Samus is pretty sweet, but you'll notice not a single chick in the top 5, so no chance of beeting Prime.
Look, I have conclusive proof of Samus beating Optimus Prime, and sparing his worthless metal hide, as well. Before this, I looked up to Optimus. I believed in him. But Samus humiliated him so utterly (without ever needing to use a missile) that there can be no mistake... Samus is the better of the two. They're not even in the same league.

And the reason Samus isn't in your top 5? You left her out. Along with Tank Girl.
Pirate.