Newbie thread?

Everything else.

Moderator: GreenCrayon

Post by Guest »

Briddy wrote:"Him"? But I'm a girl. Yes, a girl on the internet. AMAZING BUT TRUE. :o
Welcome to the ranks! If we are ever forced to march into battle, remember that we are gentlemen here. Thus, women and children first.

TwoBuy
Clinically Casbah Rockin'

Post by TwoBuy »

Anonymous wrote:
Briddy wrote:"Him"? But I'm a girl. Yes, a girl on the internet. AMAZING BUT TRUE. :o
Welcome to the ranks! If we are ever forced to march into battle, remember that we are gentlemen here. Thus, women and children first.
That was me. Apparently if you start a reply, then walk away for a while, then finish it you get logged off.

Stupid internet. Thinks it's so smart, with its rules, and time.
Stories from 19-yo mistresses
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
That wasnt a joke dick-hole
Oh
Sooooo... my gf will be out of town Wednesday. U gunna be back by then?

Society

Post by Society »

nvm, answered my question.
When I said lets get a cold one, I wasn't talking about eskimo hookers.

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

Jesster wrote:You and Dani will have to fight. Each forum can only have one honorary girl
I thought wolf was of the female persuasion, too. I might be wrong, so forgiveness if I'm getting it all wrong, and embarrassing myself and others.
Pirate.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

GreenCrayon wrote:I thought wolf was of the female persuasion, too. I might be wrong, so forgiveness if I'm getting it all wrong, and embarrassing myself and others.
Me thinks not. I think the confusion arrose when wolf commented that his avatar was female. I too will venture onto embarrasement and say that I thought wolf was a tall, tatooed and pierced pickle-making (that just sounds wrong) barbarian from the American North Lands. I always imagined the avatar as his kill-anyone-but-him pet which he uses as his only aid and weapon when killing poor polar bears that dared to enter his ancient hunting ground.

Also, as a Canadian, shouldn't it be wolfe or something equally stupid like that?
Hey girl whats up
A drunk driver hit my blind, 12-yo sister on her way home from school. Im @ the funeral
hahaha
Oh

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:Me thinks not.
The following is what influenced my conclusion.
wolf, in the Jokes thread, wrote:The fact that I'm a feminist is why I'm a lesbian and would explain why I like dead baby jokes since I don't have my own children to kill.
wolf, in the Quake co-op thread, wrote:I hang out with a large group of guys from my childhood and when ever I don't know about something that they all do the chalk it up to me being a girl. I always repond with "Oh yeah, because my boobs act as a filter for (insert anything here)."
wolf might have wrote:I like my womb to match my ovaries, because that way GreenCrayon is right about me being female and TwoBuy is wrong. I never said this.
But, of course, the only way we can be sure is if wolf posts here for definite* what gender he/she/it is.

* Actually, "definite" would probably need to involve pictures of certain things, but I'm willing to forego those in the name of good taste.
Pirate.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Sure, use all your "evidence". I was basing my opinion off the "shoots guns" and "has a girl friend" talk, but I think the lesbian thing explains at least part of that away.

Also:
wolf wrote:
Someone wrote:They have girls in Canadia?!
I'm not sure if the do in Canadia but we do in Canadia. One example, me.
That kinda settles it. Shame and embarrasment for me then. Note to self: never, ever get in a forum debate with the Crayon for money.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Oh, and sorry Wolf :oops:

For you AD fans out there: I've made a terrible mistake.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:Oh, and sorry Wolf :oops:
I've just realised, in all the confusion of doubting each other's genders, I forgot to say hi to Briddy.

So, hello Briddy. Welcome to the paper-thin sheet of sanity between this forum and whatever lives beneath it. I think you'll fit right in.
Pirate.

Simon.
Simon.

Post by Simon. »

GreenCrayon wrote:I've just realised, in all the confusion of doubting each other's genders, I forgot to say hi to Briddy.
Arr, as did I. Hi Briddy! Welcome to the forum. I'm sure the gropings will be minimal, but I know from experience they aren't.* But really they're good folk.^

All in all, I think you'll like it here**

*OH EMM GEE AN ASTERIX.
^HOLY CRAP ANOTHER ONE. AND IT ISN'T EVEN AN ASTERIX!
**Why did you even check?
Not a big fan of signatures.

wolf
She-Barbarian of the North

Post by wolf »

GreenCrayon wrote: I thought wolf was of the female persuasion, too. I might be wrong, so forgiveness if I'm getting it all wrong, and embarrassing myself and others.
Damn F*&^ing straight I'm female. Don't let the fact that I like T&A more than probably every person in this forum combined fool you into thinking differently. Besides it's not like I end every post with "I'm female!" So I forgive you, this time.

Also, yes I am a tall, tattooed and pierced pickle-making barbarian from the American North Lands. (Being German automatically makes me a barbarian right?)
Can you hold my hand? It's a big poop

Jesster
Clearly not funny

Post by Jesster »

See, I joined too late to know/care about everyone's gender. I just miss Dani, and had to mention her.
"Moloch was drawn from memory, and is aware how crappy his face looks."

Society

Post by Society »

Should this thread be stickied?
When I said lets get a cold one, I wasn't talking about eskimo hookers.

TwoBuy

Post by TwoBuy »

Society wrote:Should this thread be stickied?
So my shame can last forever at the top of the general section? Thanks, I appreciate it.
Hey girl whats up
hahaha
Oh

GreenCrayon
Traditional Iconoclast

Post by GreenCrayon »

TwoBuy wrote:So my shame can last forever at the top of the general section? Thanks, I appreciate it.
Awesome, we all agree then.
Pirate.